Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

School Kids - Pawns in Social Reform and their Domestic Terrorist Parents

Foxx

Parents demand resignations of Loudoun County school board and superintendent, accusing them of lying to cover up sexual assault cases

... "It seems like our kids are being used as pawns in some social reform game." ...

...Another woman, who said that she is the parent of a LCPS student and a LCPS employee, slammed the letter from the National School Board Association that deemed parents speaking out at school board meetings as "domestic terrorists."

"I am an LCPS employee and the mother of an LCPS student, and I am not a domestic terrorist," she said.

"I am also here to speak for many other employees and parents who are afraid to speak out," she continued. "We have seen the deceitful and intimidating tactics used by this board and our own Justice Department to stifle our First Amendment rights, and punish anyone who dares to speak up."

"This culture war isn't phony and our outrage isn't fake," she said. "I have personally witnessed students of all ages falling hopelessly behind because the priority of this board is equity studies, focus groups, and mandates instead of academic excellence and safe schools." ...

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

It is not new for left leaning organizations to put an ideological agenda ahead of the needs of students. For the last few decades the National Educators Association (NEA) has been the strongest force in education. They regard intelligence as a form of unearned privilege. Due to their influence American education was dumbed down, with strong emphasis placed on busywork, to try to promote equality of outcomes between students of differing intelligence levels. As a consequence education became very boring for smart kids, but also boring for kids of average intelligence. 

It appears the Left is no longer content with merely wasting our children’s intellectual potential. It must now brainwash them with fundamentally evil doctrines such as critical race theory. It must now push mixed bathroom stuff on them even if it means girls getting raped by boys in girls clothes. It must push gender confusion and sexual mutilation on them, even though they are too young to consent to sex, let alone to sexual mutilation surgery. 

• Cheers 2

45 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's not "school kids" that are pawns.  It's schools.  Kids are just transients in the system.  

I disagree. The system being the board and the 'schools' being one square upon that board. 

We are where we are at today because of the schooling people have gotten at the hands of that system. Can there be any doubt that had our teachers, instructors and professors of the last thirty years been a majority of conservatives and not liberals, we would be in a much different place right now? Where are we going to be in another 30 years with this new focus?

Gone are the days of academic studies and the focal point lies more in equity. Idiocracy was only supposed to be a movie but I fear it is not going to take 500 years to arrive there at this pace..

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I disagree. The system being the board and the 'schools' being one square upon that board. 

We are where we are at today because of the schooling people have gotten at the hands of that system. Can there be any doubt that had our teachers, instructors and professors of the last thirty years been a majority of conservatives and not liberals, we would be in a much different place right now? Where are we going to be in another 30 years with this new focus?

Gone are the days of academic studies and the focal point lies more in equity. Idiocracy was only supposed to be a movie but I fear it is not going to take 500 years to arrive there at this pace..

The reason I say it's school systems, and not kids, that are the pawns, is because when I worked at the AFT, I saw in action their approach.  They, and the other groups pushing for these "reforms," don't recognize the children as an interested party in education.  They're little more than classroom furniture.  Education exists for the teachers and administrators, in these people's minds, not the kids.

If that weren't the case, then we wouldn't see them labelling parents' interest in their kids' education "terrorism" - criminalized for speaking out against systems, rather than a crime against people.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Not pawns.  Lap dancers...

What administrator or teacher in their right mind thinks this is even remotely a good idea?

And I can all but guarantee...the NEA and AFT will come out in defense of this, at the kids' expense, in defense of the teachers.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Homeschool your children. At all costs.

I am REALLY glad I don't have school aged kids.  Good luck to those of you who do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I am REALLY glad I don't have school aged kids.  Good luck to those of you who do.

The pandemic really wrecked the cushy world of education.

If you can't home school, at least get them into a private school where you can evaluate the curriculum. We were fortunate to find a really good charter school up here, or we'd still be homeschooling.

On the other hand, my soon-to-be 17-year-old son is in college mode and the kid is all in on going to the Air Force Academy. He's active in Civil Air Patrol, Youth Pathfinders (National Guard), and is about to start pilot training to get his pilots license in the next year.

Unfortunately right now it feels like if he DID get in, his first assignment will be to help upper classmen figure out how to look absolutely fabulous in their new rainbow military attire.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The pandemic really wrecked the cushy world of education.

If you can't home school, at least get them into a private school where you can evaluate the curriculum. We were fortunate to find a really good charter school up here, or we'd still be homeschooling.

On the other hand, my soon-to-be 17-year-old son is in college mode and the kid is all in on going to the Air Force Academy. He's active in Civil Air Patrol, Youth Pathfinders (National Guard), and is about to start pilot training to get his pilots license in the next year.

Unfortunately right now it feels like if he DID get in, his first assignment will be to help upper classmen figure out how to look absolutely fabulous in their new rainbow military attire.

It's not that bad.  They got rid of the Smurf camo, at least.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It's not that bad.  They got rid of the Smurf camo, at least.

I still can't believe the Navy got rid of theirs. I mean, what's the point of going overboard in the middle of the ocean if you can't be camouflaged so that no one can find you...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/fbi-whistleblower-claims-doj-used-counterterrorism-tools-against-parents-in-response-to-school-board-memo/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=breaking&utm_campaign=newstrack&utm_term=25726406

^^^^^Whistleblower claims that Garland is a liar.

From the article:

The disclosure comes after the National School Boards Association released a letter in September calling on federal agencies to investigate whether alleged threats to school-board members constituted a domestic terrorist threat. The NSBA cited alleged threats made in opposition to masking policies and “propaganda purporting the false inclusion of critical race theory” in schools.

Garland directed the FBI and U.S. Attorneys’ Offices on October 4 to investigate threats against school boards following publication of the letter, which the NSBA apologized for on October 22. The attorney general testified on October 21 that the Department of Justice and FBI were not using counterterrorism tools to investigate the alleged threats.

“I do not think that parents getting angry at school boards for whatever reason constitute domestic terrorism,” Garland said at the time. “It’s not even a close question.”

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4

ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN skip DOJ whistleblower revealing 'threat tag' targeting parents at school board meetings

by Joseph A. Wulfsohn

Original Article

The media have largely ignored the explosive allegation made by a DOJ whistleblower about the counterterrorism targeting of outraged parents that appears to undercut sworn testimony from Attorney General Merrick Garland. On Tuesday, a whistleblower revealed the FBI created a "threat tag" to aid in tracking alleged threats against school board officials, teachers, and staff as part of its implementation of a controversial memo issued by Garland last month.An Oct. 20 internal email from the FBI’s criminal and counterterrorism divisions, released Tuesday by House Republicans, instructed agents to apply the threat tag "EDUOFFICIALS" to all investigations and assessments of threats directed specifically at education officials.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
  • 2 months later...

I didn't want to start a new thread and this could go in a few but figured I would plop it here. 

Close to home.

SUNY Fredonia bans professor from student contact after video of him defending sex with children sparks uproar

SUNY Fredonia in New York has issued a statement announcing that one of its professors, Stephen Kershnar, has been prohibited from having contact with students and will not have a physical presence on campus pending the investigation. ...

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1488675032985268228

• Facepalm 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Trespass in VA ranges from a Class 3 misdemeanor to a Class 4 felony.  I can't find anything in the statute that says "Class 1 Felony."

And specifically, the statute that should apply is § 18.2-128. Trespass upon church or school property.  Which ranges from Class 3 to Class 1 misdemeanor.

However, I'm sure there's some "school violence" statutes that are felonies that some administrators would be more than willing to apply.

• Cheers 3