Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 8

Foxx

I really don't like Aaron Rogers because he just seems like a douche to me, but I found it oddly comforting to watch Murray throw an endzone pick to lose the game.

I would not be surprised to ultimately find out that Murray ran the play wrong. You heard Aikman comment that the play looked like it was meant to go to the left because the receivers were stacked to the left, and were all looking for the ball to come jn their direction. The only person who didn't expect it was busy blocking his defender.

Great game.

• Like 1

By the way, I want to know who dressed Greg Olsen in a picnic table blanket.

And when did Michael Irvin decide he was just going to spend his time impersonating Apollo Creed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I really don't like Aaron Rogers because he just seems like a douche to me, but I found it oddly comforting to watch Murray throw an endzone pick to lose the game.

I would not be surprised to ultimately find out that Murray ran the play wrong. You heard Aikman comment that the play looked like it was meant to go to the left because the receivers were stacked to the left, and were all looking for the ball to come jn their direction. The only person who didn't expect it was busy blocking his defender.

Great game.

Agreed on Rodgers being a douche. But for some inexplicable reason,  i dislike Kyler more…he seems like a good enough dude, but i just always find myself rooting against him for some reason. The only thing i can attribute it to is PTSD from last year.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Agreed on Rodgers being a douche. But for some inexplicable reason,  i dislike Kyler more…he seems like a good enough dude, but i just always find myself rooting against him for some reason. The only thing i can attribute it to is PTSD from last year.

That’s good enough. 

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

It's Murray diarrhea of the mouth from the media.  I have grown to dislike any player the media pushes endlessly.   With the national media that is not a problem for the Buffalo Bills.  Allen, Diggs, and Sanders get love but the media's need to plug major market teams keeps our guys from over exposure.  

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

This is totally about what happened last year. At least it is for me.

I won't begrudge anyone a Hail Mary victory, but the endless loop of that play -- especially when we know what happened afterwards to both teams -- is tiresome at best. More so than the Henry toss of Norman.

Perhaps that loop will now be filled with the image of Murray on his back, holding his head, wondering why AJ Green was watching the stadium display while the ball was in the air for their final play of the game.

• Haha 1