Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Miami Week 8: The Aftermath

Ann

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Your comments on Page 1 of this thread are right on. We remember getting beat twice a year by the Pats*, seemingly forever, but many of us somehow forget they didn't just always plow through the Bills. In fact, many of those losses stung because they were close losses where the game turned on a mistake made by the less-disciplined team. 

Yeah, I'm looking at you, Leodis.

Don't worry, I don't think Leodis can read this.

• Haha 6

17 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

That photo on the beach is pretty damn good 🔥

Elvis' daughter. Behave!

To the game, it was really annoying but a win is a win and ALL division games ALWAYS have the chance to get ugly. You see the team twice a year, they know us we know them, etc.  Its like crossing the street in front of your house. You still look both ways. I recall plenty of games for the 90s Bills going that way. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Well, I hope we have 13 more in us. &#%$ the phish.

I can't imagine the process people go through to be so obsessed with a sports figure in a negative way.  Are these the same people who have kids that they force to play sports in the process completely dictating the kids' attitudes in terms of competition.  That they motivate by saying the crack in the sidewalk is formed in a way that it is laughing at you after a loss?  Screwed up world out there.  I never liked losing to Marino nor Brady but after a day or two it was back to life as normal.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

I never liked losing to Marino nor Brady but after a day or two it was back to life as normal.  

I don't know...took me at least two weeks to stop laughing at my Pats-fan friends after the first Superbowl loss to Eli.

And I'll go out of my way to hate both Marino and Flutie...but that's for their off-field bullshit more than sports.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Your comments on Page 1 of this thread are right on. We remember getting beat twice a year by the Pats*, seemingly forever, but many of us somehow forget they didn't just always plow through the Bills. In fact, many of those losses stung because they were close losses where the game turned on a mistake made by the less-disciplined team. 

Yeah, I'm looking at you, Leodis.

Why you gotta dredge that one up 

Almost lost a TV that game

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeah, but no one in Miami cares about victimizing massage therapists (allegedly). WrongJosh has proven time and again that he's their daddy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1