Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Derrick Henry feared to be out for the year

Virgil

13 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Sources say he signed today.  Henry had surgery, with no return timetable.

Thanks. Peterson seems to be an ageless one. We shall see how he does I guess.

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Thanks. Peterson seems to be an ageless one. We shall see how he does I guess.

My guess is that he'll be just like Gore, helpful in certain situations, but in no way will be able to carry even a reasonable portion of the offensive load.  When the focus shifts fully to Tanney, he tends to fold.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, GG1 said:

My guess is that he'll be just like Gore, helpful in certain situations, but in no way will be able to carry even a reasonable portion of the offensive load.  When the focus shifts fully to Tanney, he tends to fold.

I have to admit that Tannehill surprised the shit out of me when he went to Tennessee. I thought sure as hell he was gonna fall flat on his face. Who knew that Gase was that bad. That said, I think your right. Put him in the position where the onus is really on him and we will see the Dolphin we all know and love.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I have to admit that Tannehill surprised the shit out of me when he went to Tennessee. I thought sure as hell he was gonna fall flat on his face. Who knew that Gase was that bad. That said, I think your right. Put him in the position where the onus is really on him and we will see the Dolphin we all know and love.

He's Cousins with a better supporting cast/scheme. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

45 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He's Cousins with a better supporting cast/scheme. 

We're at the stage of Josh Allen's career where I find myself looking more critically at some of the older QBs like Cousins, Tannehill, Wentz, Carr, Ryan, Bridgewater, and Jimmy G, and you start to get a real sense of how fortunate the Bills are to have the team and schemes currently in place. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

We're at the stage of Josh Allen's career where I find myself looking more critically at some of the older QBs like Cousins, Tannehill, Wentz, Carr, Ryan, Bridgewater, and Jimmy G, and you start to get a real sense of how fortunate the Bills are to have the team and schemes currently in place. 

How Zimmer has kept his job all these years...it's like the Vikings ownership is trying to show the Bengals how to really hang onto a coach far too long (and I think Zimmer is an excellent D-Coordinator).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

How Zimmer has kept his job all these years...it's like the Vikings ownership is trying to show the Bengals how to really hang onto a coach far too long (and I think Zimmer is an excellent D-Coordinator).

Every week, Jim Miller (who I like a lot as a talking head) essentially tells Pat Kirwan that the Vikings are right there and ready to make the turn.

And every week, they come up short.

But if your defense can't stop Cooper Rush, there is little you, Cousins, or anyone else will be able to do to turn things around any time in the near future.

• Like 1