Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 9

Foxx

Just now, Foxx said:

I was picking this game for the Survivor league until I saw Tuh-rod was activated off the IR and is expected to start.

Tua is out, too.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

What the hell is Dallas doing?

Well they sure aren't getting much luck.  That blocked punt was pretty fluky.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Well they sure aren't getting much luck.  That blocked punt was pretty fluky.

Whelp, I made the podium at least.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Lol 30 nothing. Should have stuck with Miami.

I tried to change my pick'ems selection from the Fish to Houston when I heard Tyrod was playing and Tua was hurt, but the picks were locked...thankfully.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I tried to change my pick'ems selection from the Fish to Houston when I heard Tyrod was playing and Tua was hurt, but the picks were locked...thankfully.

I tried changing the Miami pick in the pick' 'em league right after the Survivor league change and was locked out. I should have tried the Pic 'em league first then maybe my Survivor league would have locked me out but nooo...

What a disastrous day......Pats* win, Chiefs win, Ravens come back to win, Cleveland looks like a new team w/o Beckham.....and the Bills are a train wreck.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

What a disastrous day......Pats* win, Chiefs win, Ravens come back to win, Cleveland looks like a new team w/o Beckham.....and the Bills are a train wreck.

And the Titans won as well. Kiss home field goodbye. Maybe kiss the division goodbye. Hell, not even sure the playoffs are a solid possibility of at this juncture.

5 hours ago, Joe said:

And the Titans won as well. Kiss home field goodbye. Maybe kiss the division goodbye. Hell, not even sure the playoffs are a solid possibility of at this juncture.

There's my guy. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

There's my guy. :classic_laugh:

man, this game was the football equivalent of the Hindenburg Disaster. If they don't right the ship, and in a hurry, they're going to be in a bad way.

You can't have been pleased with that performance, and I don't think saying they don't have a shot at home field is a real stretch, barring some kind of disaster for Tennessee or Baltimore.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Joe said:

man, this game was the football equivalent of the Hindenburg Disaster. If they don't right the ship, and in a hurry, they're going to be in a bad way.

Next time throw in a Johnstown and Centralia reference, too.  Don't mix metaphors halfway.

• Haha 1