Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Jaguars Week 9: The Aftermath

Ann

Just now, Chandemonium said:

I was driving all afternoon so I had to listen instead of watch. Was it as bad as it sounded, or worse?

Worse 

• FANtastic 1

2 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I was driving all afternoon so I had to listen instead of watch. Was it as bad as it sounded, or worse?

Well, you didnt drive off of a bridge, so i’m guessing the disaster was more accurately depicted visually.

• Like 1

I have questions:

1) why can't this team punish defenses for blitzing?

2) why are we not feeding diggs?

3) what's the plan going forward?

And lastly why should anyone consider this team a serious contender

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

This was a horrible game because two things happened that the Bills have avoided lately: horrendous OL play, leading to Josh being harried, leading to Hero Ball Josh, which is the bad Josh.

The team is in desperate need of OL improvements. No one was going to be successful behind that OL today.

It's easy to lose your mind on a game like this, but I'll be very curious to see how they rebound from this. 

Likewise, look around the league. It was one of those days. Who here had Dallas getting their asses handed to them by a team that just traded away one of their best defensive players? Cleveland laying 40 on the Bengals? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ann said:

They were absolutely abysmal today, but they were that bad for both teams. I can't count the number of false starts they ignored, and you're lying to yourself if you think that last Josh fumble was really not a fumble.

One of the worse examples of officiating I've seen in a long time.

• Like 1

Gavin in Va Beach
36 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Much, much worse. To call it a dumpster fire would be to insult dumpster fires. At least they provide some warmth.

• Like 3

The worst part isn't even losing to one of the worst teams in the league, but being physically dominated by them all game long. This team has a lot of talent, but we're soft.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1