Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Jaguars Week 9: The Aftermath

Ann

57 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I was driving all afternoon so I had to listen instead of watch. Was it as bad as it sounded, or worse?

Dont watch the replay. That is all you need to know.

i feel like this guys TV didn’t die in vain. Its violent death lives on in perpetuity so we can look at ourselves and get some perspective on whats important in life - and it aint a shitty football game. TV lives matter.

• Doh! 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

I was driving all afternoon so I had to listen instead of watch. Was it as bad as it sounded, or worse?

It was so bad, @Joe sounded well-grounded for once.

• Haha 5

This was the type of game I'd like to look closely at again to try and figure what the hell went wrong, but I already wasted over 3 hours on that crap so not another minute will be spent reviewing it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

Yes worse.  You were doing something productive while listening.  Traveling.  Most of the rest of us devoted 3 hours of precious time watching and doing nothing else to offset it.  The worst use of 3 hours for me for all of 2021.  Terrible!

8 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Yes worse.  You were doing something productive while listening.  Traveling.  Most of the rest of us devoted 3 hours of precious time watching and doing nothing else to offset it.  The worst use of 3 hours for me for all of 2021.  Terrible!

And then there were those of us paying for air fare, hotel and game tickets for that friggin abortion. 

• Wow 3

1 hour ago, Robs House said:

The worst part isn't even losing to one of the worst teams in the league, but being physically dominated by them all game long. This team has a lot of talent, but we're soft.

Absolutely correct

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

This was the type of game I'd like to look closely at again to try and figure what the hell went wrong, but I already wasted over 3 hours on that crap so not another minute will be spent reviewing it. 

For 3 weeks we showed the weakness in our OL. Not all of it but a piece. The other pieces were injured before this game. im not calling this team crap. Im calling it in a mess due to injuries. 

I haven't seen all the games this year (including today's thankfully), but even though it's almost the same roster, it sure seems like something is different this year, and not for the better.

Other than Knox, is there a single player on offense who's playing even equally as well as last year?

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

For 3 weeks we showed the weakness in our OL. Not all of it but a piece. The other pieces were injured before this game. im not calling this team crap. Im calling it in a mess due to injuries. 

yet the coaches failed to

1. bring the FB to block all the guys missed by Cody Ford

2. roll out Josh

3. move TE to back field to block to block all the guys  missed by Cody Ford

4. roll out Josh

4. have controlled scramble to throw to the TE/RB

5. roll out Josh

6. un draw plays

7. roll out Josh

8. run screens

9 throw the ball to Gabe Davis

10. throw the ball down deep= just for the hell of it

3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

yet the coaches failed to

1. bring the FB to block all the guys missed by Cody Ford

2. roll out Josh

3. move TE to back field to block to block all the guys  missed by Cody Ford

4. roll out Josh

4. have controlled scramble to throw to the TE/RB

5. roll out Josh

6. un draw plays

7. roll out Josh

8. run screens

9 throw the ball to Gabe Davis

10. throw the ball down deep= just for the hell of it

In response to 1 I have been saying this for the last 3 weeks. he has disappeared from the game. 1 play last week. 

9 and 10 Gabe has been a ghost all year and our WR are not getting open. Why?

2,4,5,7 he tried that several times. The edge rusher was there for him because #1 and 2 did not happen at all

But hey Ford helped him up when he got crushed.

Edited by Fansince88