Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Jaguars Week 9: The Aftermath

Ann

9 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

In response to 1 I have been saying this for the last 3 weeks. he has disappeared from the game. 1 play last week. 

9 and 10 Gabe has been a ghost all year and our WR are not getting open. Why?

2,4,5,7 he tried that several times. The edge rusher was there for him because #1 and 2 did not happen at all

But hey Ford helped him up when he got crushed.

not run Josh for his life

have the OC actually call a designed roll out or moving pocket

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I haven't seen all the games this year (including today's thankfully), but even though it's almost the same roster, it sure seems like something is different this year, and not for the better.

Other than Knox, is there a single player on offense who's playing even equally as well as last year?

Do we miss Lee Smith's blocking?

3 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

In response to 1 I have been saying this for the last 3 weeks. he has disappeared from the game. 1 play last week. 

2,4,5,7 he tried that several times. The edge rusher was there for him because #1 and 2 did not happen at all

Seems like Davis not getting as man snaps as last year since Emmanuel brought in.  The starting 3 are very good but smurf-like.  i thought we'd see some Kumerow this year also. 

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

not run Josh for his life

have the OC actually call a designed roll out or moving pocket

We have to run the ball to manage down and distance a bit and to make the opposing defense respect that. 

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

This shit squad is poised to lose to the JESTS. the &#%$ing JESTS!

It's a real possibility.

I may even pick the Jets this week, as vile a thought as that is 

9 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I think people vastly overrate the talent at receiver.

Who's our Jefferson/Chase/Hopkins?

Don't say Diggs. He hasn't had a single game breaking performance all year. 

They've got a bunch of GOOD guys, but no one that's truly great or dangerous.

• Boo 1

6 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Seems like Davis not getting as man snaps as last year since Emmanuel brought in.  The starting 3 are very good but smurf-like.  i thought we'd see some Kumerow this year also. 

Why he wasn't brought in to replace Knox in the endzone I don’t know. 4 to 6 plays a week on Offense near the red zone. Makes no sense 

• Like 1

Not a great day for a lot of Super Bowl favorites.

This is the worst game since losing to Cleveland, 3-6. We lost because of bad play calling and execution, but holy shit, I've never been angrier at the refs. I do not watch football to watch the refs throw a flag every other play. Sickening.

1 minute ago, snafu said:

That’s a BS thing to say, and a clickbait-y thing for the News to report. 

Sal said the same thing on WGR earlier. He said it was weird how there was no energy on the sidelines.

Edited by LB3

My fear is that the game exposed the Bills.  Over the last three games they have had no sense of organization, nor consistency.  Any talk of division win, playoffs, and  the final game of the year have to be put aside.

I hope they can win some more games, but I have little reason to think they'll find a consistent path forward.  Coaches and players simply haven't worked with what it takes to focus on the task at hand week after week.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Sal said the same thing on WGR earlier. He said it was weird how there was no energy on the sidelines.

There’s always a game like this every season — every team. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

There’s always a game like this every season — every team. 

I agree. I'm pretty pissed at the offensive performance but the D still balled out despite some pretty bad officiating.

Dallas was down 30-0 before getting two garbage TD's.

The Rams got beat down by a Titans team that had less than 200 yards of offense. Interestingly enough, the Rams also had 12 penalties for over 100 yards.

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Keukasmallie said:

My fear is that the game exposed the Bills.  Over the last three games they have had no sense of organization, nor consistency.  Any talk of division win, playoffs, and  the final game of the year have to be put aside.

I hope they can win some more games, but I have little reason to think they'll find a consistent path forward.  Coaches and players simply haven't worked with what it takes to focus on the task at hand week after week.

That's a stretch.