Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Bills lost to the Jags because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

What did you do yesterday that affected the outcome of the game?  I'll start...

I think most of this loss is gonna fall on me.  I changed up a lot on my routine.  I wore something Bills related, my new Firebaugh Eagles sweatshirt (btw, does anyone else's feel smaller than the label says?)  I went to the Philly/LA Chargers game with my Brother In Laws (it was Boys weekend, and annual trip).  And I watched part of the first half on a crappy wifi signal in the lot while tailgating.  

I didn't care enough starting at the very beginning. I only started being pissed off in the 4th quarter. 

@Virgil I honestly have been thinking about you. I hope things are OK. I'm just as upset as you are.

• Like 1

Buffalo Timmy

I am truly sorry but I am the real reason. The football gods are getting even for being at the comeback, and all the amazing games in the 90's. I last went to a Bills game before Sunday in 2005 where we lost 24-23 after having a 23-3 lead in the fourth. I will not go anymore for a long time.

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am truly sorry but I am the real reason. The football gods are getting even for being at the comeback, and all the amazing games in the 90's. I last went to a Bills game before Sunday in 2005 where we lost 24-23 after having a 23-3 lead in the fourth. I will not go anymore for a long time.

I have a cuz in O P named Timmy,  he's very superstitious.

Do you smoke weed all day and play a mean game of corn hole?

If so, we might be kinfolks ;  )

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Was that the Sage Rosenfels game that JP Losman crushed in the first half? BARF.

Buffalo Timmy
7 hours ago, Figster said:

I have a cuz in O P named Timmy,  he's very superstitious.

Do you smoke weed all day and play a mean game of corn hole?

If so, we might be kinfolks ;  )

No I have lived in Florida for 2 decades. Also I don't smoke weed ever or play Cornhole enough to be good. But we can still be friends.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

No I have lived in Florida for 2 decades. Also I don't smoke weed ever or play Cornhole enough to be good. But we can still be friends.

Thanks for the reply my friend. Asked my cousins to join us awhile back and thought one of them might be surprising me. Glad to have you.

Have a great day.

4 hours ago, Mahoney said:

I had my gallbladder removed during the game. I promise I'll never let that happen again.

That was very selfish of you but I guess we can forgive you.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, LB3 said:

That was very selfish of you but I guess we can forgive you.

You're an idiot.  Sit back and watch...

11 hours ago, Mahoney said:

I had my gallbladder removed during the game. I promise I'll never let that happen again.

Bet you won't have the gall to do that again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2