Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 10

Foxx

On 11/12/2021 at 1:23 PM, snafu said:

Big deal.

The Bills "showed well" against the Titans that you're hyping.  How did that make you feel?

Revisiting this prescient reply

Crap Throwing Clavin

Cowboys are beating the snot out of the Falcons...and Anthony Brown of the Cowboys just had the best interception you'll see all season.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Cowboys are beating the snot out of the Falcons...and Anthony Brown of the Cowboys just had the best interception you'll see all season.

Hopefully someone posts it.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

They still might not win a game this season, but at least the Lions won't be the first team to lose 17 games in a season.

They can still go 0-16, though.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Foxx said:

WFT defeated the Bucs, 29-19. Their D must have gotten pressure on Brady to get him off his spot.

They did some of that...but they won the time of possession battle almost 40 to 20, going 11 for 19 on  third down.

Any given week in the NFL.

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

They did some of that...but they won the time of possession battle almost 40 to 20, going 11 for 19 on  third down.

Any given week in the NFL.

I believe Heineke gave them a run for the money last year as well. They lost, but he kept it close. 

And let me be clear...I don't care what team he's throwing for. Watching Brady lose a game like this brings me joy.

• Like 2

The Lions nor the Saints were able to give us help.  A tie is better than a loss and who knows how that will shake out come January if the Bills need help in a wildcard scenario.  Hope it doesn't come down to that as the easiest way into the playoffs in the AFC is to win the division.  Little room for error in the AFCE or AFCN.

• Like 1