Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 10

Foxx

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

I believe Heineke gave them a run for the money last year as well. They lost, but he kept it close. 

And let me be clear...I don't care what team he's throwing for. Watching Brady lose a game like this brings me joy.

This is true, but for some reason I dislike Brady less as a Buc.

• Like 1

If there's a more frustrating team in the NFL than Minnesota, I haven't watched them yet.  That team has loads of talent but they just can't stop screwing things up.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

If there's a more frustrating team in the NFL than Minnesota, I haven't watched them yet.  That team has loads of talent but they just can't stop screwing things up.

As much as I like Zim, it's got to be him, right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

As much as I like Zim, it's got to be him, right?

If they don't make the playoffs and go on a run, he's getting canned.  I have zero doubt about that.

(I'd very much love if he was our next defensive coordinator)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

If they don't make the playoffs and go on a run, he's getting canned.  I have zero doubt about that.

(I'd very much love if he was our next defensive coordinator)

I've liked him since he was Lewis' D coordinator in Cincy. And as much as I like Frazier, I too wouldn't mind seeing him in the fold here. I just am not sure his philosophy would mesh with McBeanes.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I've liked him since he was Lewis' D coordinator in Cincy. And as much as I like Frazier, I too wouldn't mind seeing him in the fold here. I just am not sure his philosophy would mesh with McBeanes.

I don't want to break up the band. Oh wait, comp pick...🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Core Four said:

The Lions nor the Saints were able to give us help.  A tie is better than a loss and who knows how that will shake out come January if the Bills need help in a wildcard scenario.  Hope it doesn't come down to that as the easiest way into the playoffs in the AFC is to win the division.  Little room for error in the AFCE or AFCN.

The Loins helped us. Had the Steelers won today, they would be ahead of us in the conference based upon head to head play. They are now half a game behind us.

Depending upon what happens in the rest of the games this week, we could potentially be in the number two seed position.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, GG1 said:

Maybe Cam isn't washed up yet?

How much has he played? I’m flipping back and forth between that game and gb/Seattle and I heard the announcers say that cam has a rushing td and passing td, but didn’t see them. Walker’s taken every qb snap I’ve seen. 

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The Loins helped us. Had the Steelers won today, they would be ahead of us in the conference based upon head to head play. They are now half a game behind us.

Depending upon what happens in the rest of the games this week, we could potentially be in the number two seed position.

This is dependent on us winning the division.  I don't think we can afford to lose many (if any) more games.

7 minutes ago, Core Four said:

This is dependent on us winning the division.  I don't think we can afford to lose many (if any) more games.

If you’re talking strictly about the 1 seed, then yes. If you’re just talking about winning the division, We have a decent chance even going 4-4 the rest of the way, as long as 2 of the wins are against the pats. 

Edited by Chandemonium
  • Like 2

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, GG1 said:

@TakeYouToTasker 2.0, you can rag on one-eyed black all you want, but Bills weren't helped in playoff seeding by two kickers who suck.

I don’t disagree at all. None of that negates his stupid eye black though. Nor the fact that he cuts his pants above his knobby-ass kicker knees.

He’s the kind of guy you want to punch, and then buy a couple of drinks for.

• Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

Watching Pete Carroll call a time out down 3 scores with 12 seconds left after his QB got hit for like the 485857834904th time in the game was...satisfying.

Dude, you are still an idiot.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Watching Pete Carroll call a time out down 3 scores with 12 seconds left after his QB got hit for like the 485857834904th time in the game was...satisfying.

Dude, you are still an idiot.

Loved him back in the day when we owned the Patriots and he was coach.
Always looked forward to a stupid decision.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Haha 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

That's a little concerning.  Seems like Belichick has sorted some things out.

He got players back from Covid holdout and got rid of Cam.
So yeah, they're better.