Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 10

Foxx

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

That's a little concerning.  Seems like Belichick has sorted some things out.

Their defense has been good all year and they are committed to running the football.  It's a very typical BB team - they're physical on both lines and they won't make mind-numbing mistakes to beat themselves.

Baker Mayfield sucks.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Their defense has been good all year and they are committed to running the football.  It's a very typical BB team - they're physical on both lines and they won't make mind-numbing mistakes to beat themselves.

Sounds like Belichick is rebuilding in the mold of the 2001 Patriots, pre Brady.  We can only hope that Mac Jones doesn't morph into Brady 2.0.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Core Four said:

Sounds like Belichick is rebuilding in the mold of the 2001 Patriots, pre Brady.  We can only hope that Mac Jones doesn't morph into Brady 2.0.

At least then we could claim Brady was a system QB.   😄

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

At least then we could claim Brady was a system QB.   😄

Meh, what's the point...he destroyed us for nearly 20 years.  System or not, the guy killed us.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

That's a little concerning.  Seems like Belichick has sorted some things out.

Nice to see the late adopters coming around. We're not a lock for the division, at all.

How funny would it be if LA tanks down the stretch? I'd like to see Stafford get to play with a good team, but watching the OBJ fanboys struggle to make excuses would be more entertaining.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robs House said:

How funny would it be if LA tanks down the stretch? I'd like to see Stafford get to play with a good team, but watching the OBJ fanboys struggle to make excuses would be more entertaining.

Not sure there is a more unlikeable guy in the league than Odell

2 minutes ago, Robs House said:

OBJ may not make any difference.  I personally don't think he's worth the potential headache that McVay could face.  Stafford hasn't looked good the past two weeks and not having Bob Woods won't help things.

6 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Agreed. Honestly, he might be a great guy irl. I'd kind of doubt it, but maybe. But even so, his media entourage makes it impossible for me to cheer for him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Core Four said:

OBJ may not make any difference.  I personally don't think he's worth the potential headache that McVay could face.  Stafford hasn't looked good the past two weeks and not having Bob Woods won't help things.

I think the loss of Woods is bigger than the addition of Beckham.

• Like 3

I'm not sure how the Rams figure they're going to the SB this year, at least going by how they looked the past two weeks.  Their D cannot stop the run and their pass D isn't much better.  

44 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I’ll nominate:

Jalen Ramsey

Jamal Adams

Anderson douche former Jet current Patriot

Also am I still supposed to be terrified of the Rams?