Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 10

Foxx

1 hour ago, Robs House said:

How funny would it be if LA tanks down the stretch? I'd like to see Stafford get to play with a good team, but watching the OBJ fanboys struggle to make excuses would be more entertaining.

Yup.  Plus Beckham is one of those guys I absolutely never want to win a SB.

I really want to see Matthew Stafford succeed, and I have nothing against the Rams, but when a team goes all in like the Rams and signs players like a person playing Monopoly and buying everything they land on, I somehow find myself looking forward to that strategy not working.

Stafford's passes are just not hitting it, and if he wants to win this game, he's gonna hafta hit those passes on stride better.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I really want to see Matthew Stafford succeed, and I have nothing against the Rams, but when a team goes all in like the Rams and signs players like a person playing Monopoly and buying everything they land on, I somehow find myself looking forward to that strategy not working.

Stafford's passes are just not hitting it, and if he wants to win this game, he's gonna hafta hit those passes on stride better.

Yup. McVay is definitely “anti-process”. It’s one of the things (there’s several) that ruined the NBA for me…teams just buying championships.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Yup. McVay is definitely “anti-process”. It’s one of the things (there’s several) that ruined the NBA for me…teams just buying championships.

How's that's doing for him tonight?

• Love 1

41 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Dodgers.

• Like 1

That was a good old fashioned ass kicking.  I like games like that.   Good to see the 49ers play well.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 1

She kinda cracks me up.

To Urban Meyers: "Long haired blondes are really ruining your year this year aren't they."

On the Lion's offense: "Yeah, we tried to share our feelings with Goff, but he doesn't like it when we're really open."

On Brady: "Speaking of Tom Brady, he cut his interview short because just like his passes he couldn't complete that either."

• Haha 2