Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Jets Week 10: The Aftermath

Foxx

36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

To be fair, they pretty much matched us for yardage in the first half.  The main difference was that they kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and turnovers. Then the beginning of the second half, we just put the pedal to the metal and left them in the dust as they continued to make one mistake after another. 

Then we settled into prevent...

That's just how most bad teams lose.  As games go on, they make those little mistakes that start really adding up.

The line between good and bad in the NFL is really, really thin most of the time.  Good teams find ways to win, bad teams find ways to lose.

• Like 3

Klein clearly lacks Onalim's athletic ability but his football instincts are light years ahead.  He made probably 10 decisive plays today that just blew up running plays - didn't necessarily make the play himself but got to his fit quickly and took away any chance of success.

I thought Frazier did a pretty good job of keeping White off balance.

The Jets might have the worst back 7 in the NFL.  That secondary is a disaster and outside Mosely, their linebackers are just awful.

• Like 5
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The line between good and bad in the NFL is really, really thin most of the time.  Good teams find ways to win, bad teams find ways to lose.

Last week we lost game we were supposed to win.
This week we won a game we were supposed to win. 
Next week we need to win a supposed close game.

• Like 3

I’m glad The Bills didn’t play down to the level of their opponent today. I was very glad to see them keeping their foot on the gas until late in the fourth quarter. I hope they bury the Pats on MNF. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Klein clearly lacks Onalim's athletic ability but his football instincts are light years ahead.  He made probably 10 decisive plays today that just blew up running plays - didn't necessarily make the play himself but got to his fit quickly and took away any chance of success.

Exactly, the butt tap to move the Dlineman into position and then the running play was right were he anticipated was a prime example.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

While the Jets aren't very good,  they did beat Tennessee and Cincinnati.  They are capable of any-given-Sunday. I am just glad the Bill's didn't let up until the last 10 minutes,  and they didn't lay another offensive egg.

:redbillsflag:

• Love 1

All the 5 secondary starters had a turnover:

White - interception

Poyer - ditto

T. Johnson- ditto

Wallace- ditto

Hyde - forced fumble + recovery

That is crazy.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 4

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

All the 5 secondary starters had a turnover:

White - interception

Poyer - ditto

T. Johnson- ditto

Wallace- ditto

Hyde - forced fumble + recovery

That is crazy good.

FIFY

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

The Buffalo Bills phone app has been drinking again.

B35596BC-DBA1-4BBD-B7D1-9B0E8B655847.jpeg

I was listening to the game while I cleaned the garage today, and I saw that at halftime. I thought maybe I missed something when I walked outside and out of earshot, but I got suspicious when it wasn’t on the post game highlight reel.

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
18 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I was listening to the game while I cleaned the garage today, and I saw that at halftime. I thought maybe I missed something when I walked outside and out of earshot, but I got suspicious when it wasn’t on the post game highlight reel.

It’s at least the second time this year they’ve done this.

The first time they credited Matt Haack with a TD pass.

19 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

It’s at least the second time this year they’ve done this.

The first time they credited Matt Haack with a TD pass.

Still doesn't beat last week's penalty on Trubisky. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2