Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Indianapolis : Week 11 Game Week Thread

Ann

34 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I guess the question here...something I am unable to answer...is if the Colts can run a two high safety defense, which appears to be the Bills Achilles Heel. 

And while you're at it, can the Pats* run it as well?

Anyone?

Matt Eberflus. Indy’s DC

Sounds like he’s all about hustle. 

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I kinda like this, if for no other reason than it seems this year whenever a team honors a retired player at a halftime, the home team usually craps the bed.

Man, I was sick of Drew Brees already in Week 4.  Go away.

• Cheers 1

@Rocky34

From the Suite Experience Group:

PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION

Buffalo Bills luxury suite amenities include premium parking passes valid in Lot 6 Preferred parking. Bills Stadium parking lots open four (4) hours before kickoff and close two (2) hours after the game. Tailgating is permitted. Bus and Limo parking passes can be purchased in advance of an event.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Deforest Buckner isn't a starter?

Great name.  If he boots a grounder, does he exclaim "Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor not a first baseman!"

• Haha 1

On 11/16/2021 at 11:40 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

No more Wildgoose chase possibilities? Darn. 

Perhaps his contribution to the Jets defense will be so overwhelming that opposing offenses start laying goose eggs. 

• Cheers 1

Deranged Rhino
46 minutes ago, Joe said:

Bills are in a precarious spot this week. Let's see if they can rise to the occasion.

It is an interesting spot, without question. This is a game, injuries/covid or not, super bowl teams win. They don’t have to win pretty, but they do have to win to justify their (deserved) status as contenders.

Throughout the years, this is exactly the type of spot the drought-years teams always found a new and sometimes hilarious way to come up small, leaving a lasting impact on many a fan’s psyche. BBFS was forged in games that set up like this one, I’m pretty certain. And even in fans like me, who think they have comfortably put those emotional scars behind them, that BBFS is still there. Lurking. Waiting to be unleashed... 

Personally I think it’s unfair to compare this team to those awful ones, and I’m confident the Bills are going to handle business Sunday with or without their full compliment of starters. Still, “styles make fights” they say, and Indy’s style has always given the Bills fits. So the only thing I’m truly certain of is that at any sign of trouble, real or imagined, those afflicted with BBFS will have a meltdown. And I’m here for that. 

No matter what, Sunday is bound to be entertaining. :popcorn3:

• Like 4