Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Indianapolis : Week 11 Game Week Thread

Ann

A good run game and short and intermediate passing opens up bigger plays. I think its important Buffalo stays balanced. Josh Allen is not your typical dink and dunk QB. He wants it all fast and in big chunks. Allen and Daboll are both wired for big plays. Everyone loves a big play. The little plays help get you there. My hopes are we see more of Matt Breida vs the Colts. His speed and more importantly good hands makes for a good fit in the Bills O IMO. Get him the ball with some open field in front of him and hes off to the races.

Speaking of races, its heating up in the AFC East...    

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Figster said:

A good run game and short and intermediate passing opens up bigger plays. I think its important Buffalo stays balanced. Josh Allen is not your typical dink and dunk QB. He wants it all fast and in big chunks. Allen and Daboll are both wired for big plays. Everyone loves a big play. The little plays help get you there. My hopes are we see more of Matt Breida vs the Colts. His speed and more importantly good hands makes for a good fit in the Bills O IMO. Get him the ball with some open field in front of him and hes off to the races.

Speaking of races, its heating up in the AFC East...    

The Bills have to win to stay in first place in the AFCE. Lose and it is possible we fall all the way to the number 9 seeding in the conference. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

23 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The Bills have to win to stay in first place in the AFCE. Lose and it is possible we fall all the way to the number 9 seeding in the conference. 

Yikes, thats not good

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Thanks 

I've become such a huge , huge fan of this guy. Lets hope the Bills Oline does a good job protecting him today.

Go Bills!!!!