Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Ultimate Guide to Attending a Bills Home Game

Ann

Beer__League__Hockey

My notes from this year:

Mud Lot on 20A: 

Fun in the summer/early fall, typically tall grass & muddy every time I've been there.  Need 4WD, don't risk it in your sorority girl Pontiac Sunfire.  Short walk to the stadium, as it is just due south of the field house.  The Illegal Motion party truck is typically in that lot - definitely an experience to partake in a shot or two from that truck.  Free shots!!!!!, just tip them an appropriate amount.

Sheldon Drive:

Northtowners listen up, I'm only going to say this once to try and keep it a secret.  Parking along Sheldon Drive is my go to parking area.  You can sneak out and get to Route 5 with very little delay after the game.  The lot right next to the School on Sheldon with the quonset hut is the best party lot.  They even have an outdoor urinal that is life changing (I kid).  DO NOT under any circumstance park in front of the school, as they tow 10-15 cars from in front of the school every game, guaranteed.

• Like 1

To be added, well, not the Mass-holes part.

2 hours ago, Ann said:

Call Yellow Brick Parking and ask if they still take RVs. Or use that link to ask them on Facebook, or email them.

1 minute ago, AriGold said:

We are booked with Mark at Yellowbrick. $160 for RV overnight parking. 

We aren’t m@$$h@l&s so hope to hang with some fun Bills mafia. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How many Buffalo Bills & Buffalo Sabres weekends are there in 2022-2023?

While many Buffalo Bills fans reside in Western New York, there are many fans who travel to Orchard Park once or twice per year to catch a game. Fans traveling in for a Bills game who also support the Sabres will have a few opportunities to get the most bang for their buck in the 2022-2023 season.

The NHL recently released their 2022-2023 schedule and after comparing the Bills’ schedule to the Sabres’ schedule, there are four weekends where fans will have the opportunity to see both teams. ...

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Any updates? My son is looking for places to go (drink, eat) after the game. He’s been given a magic carpet ride from a vendor of his. He’s flying in from Newark and staying overnight. He grew up in Ra-cha-cha and doesn’t know beans about the scene in Buffalo. (Sorta like me.)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Any updates? My son is looking for places to go (drink, eat) after the game. He’s been given a magic carpet ride from a vendor of his. He’s flying in from Newark and staying overnight. He grew up in Ra-cha-cha and doesn’t know beans about the scene in Buffalo. (Sorta like me.)

Link to Bills game day guide.  Just start clicking. There is a ton of information at that link including restaurants, bars, and other forms of entertainment.

• Like 2
  • Love 1