Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 11

Foxx

22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

But the fine for pointing is larger...

I understand the heat of the moment in sports and all but punching Herbert in the stomach? I don't know as I fell asleep during the game, if he wasn't ejected, he should have been.

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I understand the heat of the moment in sports and all but punching Herbert in the stomach? I don't know as I fell asleep during the game, if he wasn't ejected, he should have been.

He wasn't, and not being suspended either.

• Cheers 1

Roger Goodell
9 hours ago, Foxx said:

The NFL has reviewed the incident involving Chargers QB Justin Herbert and determined that because the player who punched him is a member of one of franchises from New England, Pittsburgh, Baltimore or Seattle, that no further punishment will be assessed and the matter is now closed.

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Roger Goodell said:

The NFL has reviewed the incident involving Chargers QB Justin Herbert and determined that because the player who punched him is a member of one of franchises from New England, Pittsburgh, Baltimore or Seattle, that no further punishment will be assessed and the matter is now closed.

How the mighty Giants have fallen. Just in time for the Brady bunch.

50 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Kevin Hart, an Iggles fan, on the Manningcast is just great stuff.

Entertaining tonight.  Game is decent too.  Giants won’t pull this out but they’ve playing better than I expected.

13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Entertaining tonight.  Game is decent too.  Giants won’t pull this out but they’ve playing better than I expected.

Condoleezza Rice questioning why the Giants left Jones in the pocket with no protection makes the whole game worth it.

Now pointing out that Barkley was in a red jersey at practice this week.

I love her.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

I absolutely hated Julian Edelman when he played, total punk.  He's the 4th quarter guest on the Manningcast.

Edited by Core Four

"Two Labatt-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished." 

He had won the victory over himself."

"He loved Tom Brady."

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Condoleezza Rice questioning why the Giants left Jones in the pocket with no protection makes the whole game worth it.

Now pointing out that Barkley was in a red jersey at practice this week.

I love her.

Sadly, I missed most of it while dinner was just being served, so will have to search for it tomorrow, but I love her too.

Our country is far worse for Condi not moving on to bigger and better things.  She’d be a great POTUS.

• Like 1