Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

It's Tua Time!

Foxx

They are sticking with Tua. I am kinda surprised as considering what is going on with the Bills and New England, I'd wait one more week. If the Bills beat NE, Tua time, if they do not... Miami could take the division. I do not see that happening with Tua, but who knows.  Good Fitz could turn into Bad Fitz at anytime, so maybe they are simply not waiting for that to happen?

Flores confident Dolphins' culture built to handle QB change from Ryan Fitzpatrick to Tua Tagovailoa

So, yesterday Tua was 12/22  for 93  yards, 1 TD pass.

(Miami had  a recovered fumble that was run back for a TD, and had an 80 yard punt return for a TD)

• 2 weeks later...

So the "Tua is for real" stuff is now successfully floating around after the Fish beat the Cardinals.

I qualify this with a reminder that I do not follow college ball, but I do know it usually takes a while for NFL teams to figure out how to defend a new quarterback. There should be plenty of tape on him by the time we get to Week 17, and to be honest, I can see that being a Barkley game anyway assuming the Bills wins the games they are supposed to win for the remainder of the schedule.

But for those of you who follow college and know Tua, is he worth the hype, and do you expect him to be successful (assuming he stays healthy of course) or can you see a possibility of the NFL figuring him out after a while?