Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Tidbits

MothersMilk

13 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The title of this article should literally be "Players I've Heard Of".  I don't see the BILLS having much interest in any of the listed players (maybe Tretter?).

A veteran OL that can play anywhere on the interior line is worth bringing in.

One of those CBs wouldn't hurt either

5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

the Bill s, with their 13 extra days of rest, won't finish their season for 2 weeks until after the playoffs start.

CarpetCrawler
15 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I was hoping they would say "ahead", but at least there are no bad reports either so I'm happy. I still say we need to pick up a veteran CB for the first few games, especially the season opener.

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

#Doomed

After 30 years of living in CA, when I read Spencer Brown 'had a procedure' done, my mind immediately wonders if he got some botox and butt implants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Alaska Darin

1.  Von Miller is awesome

2.  JA17 loves Dorsey

3.  The Tops shooting brought the team closer together (I don't think I'd have written about this)

4.  Jordan Phillips thinks Ed Oliver is awesome.

5.  JA17 loves the QB room

• Cheers 2

On 5/24/2022 at 12:45 PM, IDBillzFan said:

After 30 years of living in CA, when I read Spencer Brown 'had a procedure' done, my mind immediately wonders if he got some botox and butt implants.

Oh no! Butt implants are as much of a siren call to Yabba as mentioning Hillary Clinton is to PastaJoe. 

SensaiFredVillari

I know I am fresh meat around here but does anyone else worry that Tre White is all done? He was a great player and a good boy in the locker room but I feel that secondary players dont recover from these injuries.