Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Tidbits

MothersMilk

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Ann said:

Interesting

The Chiefs did use components of the BILLS' defensive gameplan but they were far more aggressive underneath and it showed.  They also tackled better (for the most part).

Von Miller would have wreaked havoc on that OLine, just like Jones did.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Ann said:

Interesting

Probably not statistically valid - an 0-4 streak of a 50-50 event isn't unusual.  But I'd have to do some interesting math to be sure.  

I may do that later.

• Cheers 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This makes a lot of sense:

Buffalo Bills and the American Heart Association teaming up to save lives through CPR

The Buffalo Bills and American Heart Association will work together to improve the chance of surviving a cardiac arrest in our community.

"We are very excited and proud to announce our partnership with the American Heart Association, with the goal of working together to help increase the chances of surviving a cardiac arrest. Over the last year, we learned first-hand the impact of a cardiac arrest incident with Kim Pegula, Damar Hamlin and too many others in our community," said Bills EVP/COO Ron Raccuia.

With the Bills making a $1 million commitment over 5 years to the American Heart Association, there will be several initiatives during that span.

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Ann said:

This makes a lot of sense:

Buffalo Bills and the American Heart Association teaming up to save lives through CPR

The Buffalo Bills and American Heart Association will work together to improve the chance of surviving a cardiac arrest in our community.

"We are very excited and proud to announce our partnership with the American Heart Association, with the goal of working together to help increase the chances of surviving a cardiac arrest. Over the last year, we learned first-hand the impact of a cardiac arrest incident with Kim Pegula, Damar Hamlin and too many others in our community," said Bills EVP/COO Ron Raccuia.

With the Bills making a $1 million commitment over 5 years to the American Heart Association, there will be several initiatives during that span.

</snip>

they can start by getting people off of statin drugs

and stop promoting any spike protein driven jab

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

32 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I worry about you. Truly. 

5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

My dr was on my case today about them. Cant walk while on them. Will continue to do my thing. 

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Study what a statin drug does to the body. He isnt wrong. 

Oh, that I know. I could tell you a horrible story about what they did to my father, and why none of his kids are allowed to take them. Statins are the devil.

It was the segue that made me :doh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ESPYS to honor Bills athletic training staff, USWNT, Liam Hendriks

Members of the Buffalo Bills athletic training staff will be honored during the 2023 ESPYS for the life-saving measures performed when safety Damar Hamlincollapsed in January.

Bills athletic trainers who assisted in Hamlin's treatment will be awarded the Pat Tillman Award for Service, which goes to a group or an individual with a strong connection to sports who has served others in a way that echoes the legacy of the former NFL player and U.S. Army Ranger.

</snip>

• FANtastic 2

• 7 months later...