Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Colts Week 11: The Aftermath

Ann

I still say the Colts are a better team than many here give them credit for. Reich is a good coach.

They started the season 1-4 and are 5-1 since then with their only loss being in OT to the Titans. Reich had trouble getting them out of the starting gate this year with Wentz being, not only new to the team, but injured during the pre-season. It took a bit to get everything to come together.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I still say the Colts are a better team than many here give them credit for. Reich is a good coach.

They started the season 1-4 and are 5-1 since then with their only loss being in OT to the Titans. Reich had trouble getting them out of the starting gate this year with Wentz being, not only new to the team, but injured during the pre-season. It took a bit to get everything to come together.  

You might be right, but we are also coming to the realization that the Bills are not as good as advertised -- or at least are not playing up to their potential.  I hope it is the latter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RkFast said:

My biggest concern is that this coaching staff has been utterly Rexian the last few weeks, if not longer.

1. They are arrogant. They refuse to make adjustments, try different formations/packages that are better suited to the situation, mix personnel, get players involved (Gabe Davis, anyone? SIX targets for DIGGS??!!!??) or ride a hot hand (Hey, Brieda had 30 yards on 3 carries. Sit him!). Getting cute with the inactive list week to week with some players left on the bus have been just baffling.

2. The team itself is coming out flat and unprepared week after week.  Even other teams are noticing it. 

3. The inmates run the asylum. Players too concerned with their social media quotient, the dancing, the clownery, on and on. Cute when youre winning big. Now? Not really. And of course...the whole vaccine situation. 

4. Terrible clock management, inconsistent thought processes for when to kick and go for it, etc. 

5. A very large number of players outright regressing. 

Im NOT saying they should go and Im NOT putting them on the same shelf as Ryan's terrible regime overall. Im just saying that lately, theres just been so many decisions that make even dummies like me go "what the hell are they doing?" 

Flame away.....

In the end it could possibly and simply be McDermott is nothing more than an average coach. 

On 11/21/2021 at 5:45 PM, KD in CA said:

Today they all but quit at halftime.

Maybe against the Saints Vontae Davis will give the halftime speech. In which case, they will quit at halftime! 😮

16 hours ago, Ann said:

Wait...the Bills or Leslie Frazier needs the attitude adjustment?  Unreal.  It's Frazier's chicken s**t scheme which is the problem.  All the resources sunk into the DLine, and we got this past Sunday to show for it.  Frazier has no business being a DC.

• Like 2