Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Bills lost to Indy today because... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

So what actions of yours did not help the Bills win today?

I once again did not wear anything Bills related, but I did have on my high school sweatshirt, which is red and blue, so I think that could have been the reason.  And instead of watching the game on a second monitor while I got some work stuff done, I went with the wife to the MiL house to help get it ready for Thanksgiving.  

I wore my ratty old long sleeve Bills shirt.  In fact, I wore it yesterday, slept in it last night and kept it on until about 20 minutes ago.  Now I'm going to forget the Bills and go have a nice dinner out with the wife.

Crap Throwing Clavin

Nothing.  I did every damn karma-related thing I had to do.

Ultimately, they lost because, as I expected, they couldn't stop Taylor.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I blame myself. I didn’t have a drink until halftime, and then it was wine. I’ll try not to make that mistake again. I hope you all can forgive me. 

Truck is on it's way....

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

This loss is all on me.  Sorry, everyone!

I went to the Sabres/Rangers game last night.  Before I went, I had my Good-Bills-Karma Might Taco T-Shirt laid out and I was digging through my sock drawer.  I found a brand new, never worn pair of Sabres socks.  They were lurking, buried in that drawer for two or three years.  I thought, "okay, I'll wear these to the game".  I tossed the cursed socks onto my shirt and felt all the positive karma from the Mighy Taco shirt sucked out.  It was like an electric crack.  I immediately removed the socks from the shirt and put them away -- back in the drawer.  I think I'm going to need to burn them.  

9 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Obviously, Frank. 

7 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Ummm......Frank is a better coach!

So how did your actions yesterday help Frank get the win?

15 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I won money the day before. More than one good thing isn't allowed to happen to me in one week.

Hey, man.

Saturday ends one week and Sunday begins the next.  This may be a good sign for Thursday!

2 hours ago, devnull said:

No karma this week

The Bills were simply outperformed and outcoached

That sounds like a poor excuse to me.  You must have really &#%$ed up and helped them lose. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

17 hours ago, Just Jack said:

So how did your actions yesterday help Frank get the win?

I think they meant they had their wings with Frank’s Louisiana hot sauce straight up right out of the bottle. No bueno. 

7 hours ago, Just Jack said:

That sounds like a poor excuse to me.  You must have really &#%$ed up and helped them lose. 

I'm not the one who couldn't tackle Jonathon Taylor, apply pressure to Carson Wentz, or adjust a gameplan

Crap Throwing Clavin
59 minutes ago, devnull said:

I'm not the one who couldn't tackle Jonathon Taylor, apply pressure to Carson Wentz, or adjust a gameplan

Yes, you are.

I mean...did you tackle Taylor, sack Wentz, or adjust the game plan?