McRib

devnull

McRib  

9 members have voted

1. 1. McRib

• Yes
    • No
    • Puke

I tried it once many moons ago and thought it was kinda tasty. Always thought that if I went back when they were selling them again that I would get one. Unfortunately, I only go to MickyD's once in a blue moon these days when a craving for that slop hits and it has never hit when they were selling 'em.

Few things in life have as broad a range of outcomes, and have that variation be directly tied to level of effort, as bbq pork.

I’ve never had a McRib but remain highly confident that it is terrible.

I grew up eating at the McDonalds on Union, down the street from the Southgate plaza and across from Smoker's Haven (who I have become friends with the owner's daughter here in Cincinnati). 

The McRib is not real food, but tastes incredible and I miss them. Should I have one, no. But I could always go to the medical dispensary next door to a McD's here in town, and then stop over for a munchie sando!

SIDEBAR: Shamrock Shakes......discuss.

image.jpeg.b4cccd20b435d06f0ec37ab13327e08f.jpeg

image.jpeg.b07e651ae72cfc56283ce4d31951d598.jpeg

image.jpeg.e142de8091973dc4ae0e599ec9f64f81.jpeg

image.jpeg.df01db3fbba57179de7aa2aa3df4c826.jpeg

More images
Simpsons Ribwich

The Ribwich consisted of only the meat, the bun, and barbecue sauce. ... In the TV commercial for the Ribwich, the voice-over said, "We start with authentic, letter-graded meat, and process the hell out of it." The box the Ribwich was served in advertised it as "Now without lettuce!" and "Will cause early death!"

I’ll order it if I go to McDonald’s when it’s out, but I don’t seek it out and hardly ever go to McDonald’s. I did have one this year. It doesn’t hold a candle to the Bojangles pork chop griller biscuit as far a seasonal fast food pork sandwiches go though.