Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Waukesha, WI

Ann

58 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

So "somebody did something" in Waukesha, WI.

Did they catch the driver? Nothing I read indicated they did, I am hoping I just missed the arrest.

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

Did they catch the driver? Nothing I read indicated they did, I am hoping I just missed the arrest.

Apparently they have a person of interest in custody.  Confirmed fatalities.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Ann said:

As GG said...but first reports are always unreliable anyway.  

For example: the multiple reports of shots fired from the vehicle are apparently a police officer firing shots at the vehicle.

Edited by Crap Throwing Monkey
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

So "somebody did something" in Waukesha, WI.

So...since this was some dumbass fleeing the scene of another crime, and not terrorism or Rittenhouse-related, the story's dropped off the map.  

55 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

So...since this was some dumbass fleeing the scene of another crime, and not terrorism or Rittenhouse-related, the story's dropped off the map.  

Was he being chased by the police?

Crap Throwing Clavin
46 minutes ago, snafu said:

Was he being chased by the police?

Haven't seen it reported.  But I tend to doubt it - the only officer chasing him was on foot, presumably at the parade.

I'd suspected it was someone running from something - the driver actually avoided a lot of people before he reached the marching band and started running them over.  An intentional attack or terrorism, he would have run down more people much earlier.  Unless he had a grudge against marching bands.

25 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Haven't seen it reported.  But I tend to doubt it - the only officer chasing him was on foot, presumably at the parade.

I'd suspected it was someone running from something - the driver actually avoided a lot of people before he reached the marching band and started running them over.  An intentional attack or terrorism, he would have run down more people much earlier.  Unless he had a grudge against marching bands.

Well if he were being chased by police then the story will be revived in the media.

I love marching bands.  If I were emperor, there would be a lot of marching bands.

For fear of downplaying the horror of what happened, my first thought was that guy was already having a bad day, and then he experienced the bad-day-exponential-curve when he caught up to a Christmas parade.  That said, he might have tried a parallel street if her wanted to get away without a lot of witnesses and victims.

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Don't know how you can say that's not terrorism.  

I mean...If disagreeing with a school board is terrorism, what isn't?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snafu said:

I love marching bands.  If I were emperor, there would be a lot of marching bands.

You can rest assured that I will order a marching band to play for at least 2 minutes at the parade commemorating your assassination. Then they will be summarily executed.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Koko said:

You can rest assured that I will order a marching band to play for at least 2 minutes at the parade commemorating your assassination. Then they will be summarily executed.

please have them play “Take Me Out To The Ballgame”.

4 hours ago, Koko said:

2 hours ago, snafu said:

please have them play “Take Me Out To The Ballgame”.

So do you want to be assassinated at a ballgame as well?