Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Thanksgiving Week - 12

Foxx

22 called accepted penalties so far 2 minute warning, that doesn't count the non accepted penalties. What a joke and part the reason why its becoming unwatchable. 

Edited by Big Gun

15 hours ago, Core Four said:

Wish the Titans/Pats game was Monday night instead of Seattle at Wash.  Probably the most interesting game all week and it's on Sunday at 1pm.

Sunday's @ 1pm is about the perfect time for me.

I honestly do not know where I am going to fall on this one. I hate the &#%$ing Patriots (almost as much as I hate Miami) and Darth Sidious. Not too far behind are the Titans (plus there is the fact that Tannehill used to play for the phish). 

I see where the odds are better for us if the Pats lose but I can't help thinking because we control our own destiny against New England, that we could possibly kill two birds with one stone here by the Pats winning (can't believe I just typed that).

It will be interesting to see my reactions as the game unfolds but I suspect I will cheer each team being beaten down.

• Cheers 1

37 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I see where the odds are better for us if the Pats lose but I can't help thinking because we control our own destiny against New England, that we could possibly kill two birds with one stone here by the Pats winning (can't believe I just typed that).

We do control our own destiny, but I don't underestimate our coaching staff's ability to have the team unprepared at the least opportune game.  So, I have no problems rooting for the Titans to win to put the Cheats a game behind us.  I don't like Tennessee as I think they are an annoying team, but they are also well coached and prepared team.  I'll still take them over NE.

The reason I brought this game being on Sunday at 1pm is that it is not being broadcast where I am.  I'd like to watch the game, but not sure I care enough to stream it.

49 minutes ago, Core Four said:

We do control our own destiny, but I don't underestimate our coaching staff's ability to have the team unprepared at the least opportune game.  So, I have no problems rooting for the Titans to win to put the Cheats a game behind us.  I don't like Tennessee as I think they are an annoying team, but they are also well coached and prepared team.  I'll still take them over NE.

The reason I brought this game being on Sunday at 1pm is that it is not being broadcast where I am.  I'd like to watch the game, but not sure I care enough to stream it.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Sunday's @ 1pm is about the perfect time for me.

I honestly do not know where I am going to fall on this one. I hate the &#%$ing Patriots (almost as much as I hate Miami) and Darth Sidious. Not too far behind are the Titans (plus there is the fact that Tannehill used to play for the phish). 

It will be interesting to see my reactions as the game unfolds but I suspect I will cheer each team being beaten down.

A tie would be sweet. 

Living in Steeler territory my next door neighbor ( Steeler fan ) asked me whats up with the Patriots recently. Like I should have a good explanation. 

I think the tide turns today for Mac Jones starting with the Titans... 

1 hour ago, Core Four said:

I agree here. It pains me to admit this, but you don't lose to the Jaguars and then get your ass handed to you by a team whose quarterback barely threw for over 100 yards and have any confidence games moving forward, with or without Tre. I'll cheer for other teams to take out the Pats* since I've lost confidence that this roster can do it.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I agree here. It pains me to admit this, but you don't lose to the Jaguars and then get your ass handed to you by a team whose quarterback barely threw for over 100 yards and have any confidence games moving forward, with or without Tre. I'll cheer for other teams to take out the Pats* since I've lost confidence that this roster can do it.

Go Titans, 

Going to Tennesse and getting a win If need be,  works for me...

• Like 1