Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Thanksgiving Week - 12

Foxx

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

How can that ref even make that mistake in real time.  It has to be based on bias.

What kills me more than anything is if they call it a TD, then it's automatically reviewed. 

The officiating in this league would be an embarrassment if the league cared at all.  They clearly don't.

• Cheers 1

Meanwhile, Mac Jones is playing what looks like 7 on 7 to get NE* inside the 10. Titans look like they're playing flag football. Titans hold them to a FG attempt.

Pats up 10-6.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

I want to voice my opposition of the new "trend" of players pushing/driving ball carriers forward when forward progress is clearly stopped.  It's beyond ridiculous at this point - the offense has more than enough advantages already.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

What kills me more than anything is if they call it a TD, then it's automatically reviewed. 

The officiating in this league would be an embarrassment if the league cared at all.  They clearly don't.

That kind of play should be subject to automatic review, even if not ruled a TD. The NFL needs to get it together. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I want to voice my opposition of the new "trend" of players pushing/driving ball carriers forward when forward progress is clearly stopped.  It's beyond ridiculous at this point - the offense has more than enough advantages already.

When forward progress is stopped, the play should be dead. 

• Applause 1

At least part of it has to be Patriots' mystique...teams know they have to be at the top of their game to win in NE.  A HS QB coulda made that throw - dude was that wide open.

• Like 1

DaBillsFanSince1973

so they win this game they go a 6 game win streak.

momentum coming in to orchard park for mnf?

I sure wish I could feel confident about the bills chances to win, but I'm not and I get a sick feeling when thinking about the pats stealing the division this season

I have hated things in my lifetime but the deep seeded hatred I have for the patriots is like nothing I have ever hated.

29 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

How can that ref even make that mistake in real time.  It has to be based on bias.

That, or he's simply an idiot & forgot that it's only the QB who is automatically downed at the moment his knee touches when diving forward.

• Like 1