Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Thanksgiving Week - 12

Foxx

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And then the obligatory 15-yard face mask penalty to get NE* into field goal range.

Titans are fortunate to still be only 10 down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I'm with you there. They would have matched up well against the Chiefs in the AFCCG. That said... Rivers probably would of shit the bed regardless. He seemed to have a habit of doing so when it mattered most throughout his career.

That was my only misgiving with them, honestly.  Dude consistently came up small in big postseason moments (4th down end zone pass being a perfect example).

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Jalen Hurts.....ugh.  Maybe they should have kept Wentz.

Typical young QB...sometimes he looks pretty good and then other times he does things that are just mind-numbingly dumb.

• Like 2

How do you not know a screen is coming there?  Jesus, it's like no one has ever watched the Pats' play a game. 

Hey Vrabel, watch some film.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Time to hang 'em up Ben.  That's a high school QB level pick six right there.

Steelers don't have anyone in the wings to take Big Ben's place, that's the only reason why he is still starting.  Pittsburgh is going to have a big QB problem going forward.

• Like 3
  • FANtastic 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Tannehill is fully reverted to his norm. He looks horrible on some plays.

Hillyard TD!

I don't think many QBs look good missing their 2 best receivers and the best RB of his generation.  Tannyhill isn't a great QB but he's slightly above average when you surround him with talent and don't ask him to win games.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Love it.  Want to see Pittsburgh dead and buried.

I said it probably in week 3 - I don't think they win 6 games this season.  Look at the rest of their schedule and tell me where there's another win - and they got a gift against the Bears.

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I said it probably in week 3 - I don't think they win 6 games this season.  Look at the rest of their schedule and tell me where there's another win - and they got a gift against the Bears.

Minnesota, who is not a good team

1 hour ago, Joe said:

Watching this garbage NYG Philadelphia game is a treat

Wel, hey, you can be like me and flip between that trash and NYJ/Houston.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I think Minny is turning a corner. They are better than their record, just need to put all facets together and play complimentary football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

I'll just go ahead and disagree with you.  The Vikings are infinitely more talented than the Steelers, which is insanely obvious given they just beat the Packers and haven't lost a game all season by more than one score. 

Pittsburgh only wins that game if Minnesota beats themselves.

• Cheers 1