Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Saints Week 12 Game Day Thread

Ann

Just now, Foxx said:

Beautiful play design there. Gabe wide open on a Josh roll out.

Love to see that Daboll has been getting Gabe more involved.  He's the future of this team, not Sanders, who should be used more as a change up/complimentary piece.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

Love to see that Daboll has been getting Gabe more involved.  He's the future of this team, not Sanders, who should be used more as a change up/complimentary piece.

I agree completely and have been saying that for close to a month now. I like Sanders but we canned lightning last year, why mess with that recipie.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
7 minutes ago, Core Four said:

No data.  Just watch the games.  I suppose Dawkins level of play this year this just dandy, at least to you.

So, no data.

Grand.

Carry on, sir.

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I agree completely and have been saying that for close to a month now. I like Sanders but we canned lightning last year, why mess with that recipie.

Daboll got a new toy, and ignored last years toys.  I would guess McD told Daboll to start playing more with the toys he already had.

• Like 1

Just now, Chandemonium said:

No holding on Addison there huh?

That was Hughes level abuse there.  Not sure what the LJ is looking at.

• Like 1