Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tre’Davious White Injury [New Injury 10.1.23]

Ann

1 hour ago, NCBillsFan said:

Pretty damn close to losing Josh for the rest of the season. 

Not sure how they adjust/compensate, but they must.

They absolutely mauled him and refs did not care.

As bad as this could be for the Bills I feel worse for Tre missing a window of opportunity during his career.  There are very few classier acts than him at high levels of any profession.  I’m sad as a fan because although I still want 5he Bills to win it all this year, one of the most fun parts of seeing that happen would have been watching White help achieve it and enjoy it as he deserves.

• Like 7

It's incredibly unfortunate, and @Crap Throwing Monkey is 100% correct. The law of averages was bound to catch up to the Bills. 

But it's my hope that fans who frequent this site remain the calm, knowledgeable fans that quickly assess that there is nothing they can do to change the situation, and to shit your pants in hysteria is a useless effort better served ATOP, where you will be embraced and loved.

This makes things more difficult, naturally, but not so much if the Bills are able to play the game they played yesterday. Patient, underneath stuff, more Breida, and clock dominance.

More to the point, if the reason the Bills don't make a run for the rest of this year is because of Tre's injury, then they're not the team you think they are. Short of the QB position, great teams don't crap the season away because of the loss of one star player.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
13 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

PFF listed him as the 52nd best corner in the NFL on the intro last night.  How can an analysis be so bad?

I hear it’s run by the same owners as zerohedge.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

PFF listed him as the 52nd best corner in the NFL on the intro last night.  How can an analysis be so bad?

52nd best in the history of the league, maybe. That still might be rating him too low.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's incredibly unfortunate, and @Crap Throwing Monkey is 100% correct. The law of averages was bound to catch up to the Bills. 

But it's my hope that fans who frequent this site remain the calm, knowledgeable fans that quickly assess that there is nothing they can do to change the situation, and to shit your pants in hysteria is a useless effort better served ATOP, where you will be embraced and loved.

This makes things more difficult, naturally, but not so much if the Bills are able to play the game they played yesterday. Patient, underneath stuff, more Breida, and clock dominance.

More to the point, if the reason the Bills don't make a run for the rest of this year is because of Tre's injury, then they're not the team you think they are. Short of the QB position, great teams don't crap the season away because of the loss of one star player.

Yep.  Everyone can cry today but the Bills need to turn the page tomorrow.  Everyone needs to up their game if they are going to win the AFCE.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I said before the season started that DB depth was going to be a determining factor. We'll see if they can overcome.