Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Tre’Davious White Injury [New Injury 10.1.23]

Ann

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

I need to see a bar chart by donation size.   I bet 75% of that money came in $27 increments.   

That was the plan

• 3 weeks later...

How the Bills defense has fared without All-Pro cornerback Tre'Davious White

</snip>

How exactly has it gone for the Bills without White? There have been positives and negatives.

On the positive side, the passing defense is No. 2 in the league since Week 13 (158.3 yards per game) -- behind only the Miami Dolphins -- and has allowed three passing touchdowns and come away with three interceptions. They are tied for sixth in passing touchdowns allowed (3) and have allowed opposing quarterbacks to complete 54.6% of passes (third-fewest) since Week 13.

</snip>

On the negative side, the run defense has been an issue since White went on injured reserve. The Bills have allowed at least 135 rushing yards in the four games since, something they did just twice from Weeks 1-12.

Second-year corner Dane Jackson has largely filled in for White, and has done well, not making any major mistakes.

</snip>

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Has anyone seen anything on how the surgery went?

Not I.

Here's hoping it went well and he can be back for the beginning of next season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ann said:

We expect Tre, hopefully, to be ready at the start of the season...
(Tre talk starts at 4:45, should be t-ed up to that)

Okay, I'm no Dr. Biden, but if he can be ready at the start of the season, it'll be incredibly impressive. I've already accepted it would be November, at best, so I'll temper myself, but it's great to hear such optimism.

Beer__League__Hockey
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Okay, I'm no Dr. Biden, but if he can be ready at the start of the season, it'll be incredibly impressive. I've already accepted it would be November, at best, so I'll temper myself, but it's great to hear such optimism.

I fully expect a pitch count for Tre on the first half of the season.  Probably 40-50% of the snaps.  The Bills are in this for a Feb game, not winning a Sept/Oct game.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

I fully expect a pitch count for Tre on the first half of the season.  Probably 40-50% of the snaps.  The Bills are in this for a Feb game, not winning a Sept/Oct game.

it's gonna take some time for everyone to learn the new super aggressive. high pressure defense

13 seconds - my ass

Edited by Spartacus

Alaska Darin
9 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

it's gonna take some time for everyone to learn the new super aggressive. high pressure defense

13 seconds - my ass

Not really.  Aggression is normal for defensive players...it's much harder to teach complicated defensive concepts instead of "see ball/get ball".

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Not really.  Aggression is normal for defensive players...it's much harder to teach complicated defensive concepts instead of "see ball/get ball".

And for some, "see ball, get ball" is even a stretch. (*cough*Onalim*cough*)

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

See ball/get ball

Are you saying Edmunds needs Ricky Vaughn type glasses?

• 2 weeks later...