Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't know that your like of BB is a good way to start off here.  MIght have better talk about Grogan, Fryer, Trippett, Lippett, etc..  Tony Collins was a section 5 (Finger Lakes Region) athlete.  I don't mind talking with fans of another team there are some topics that probably should be placed on hold until we get to know you.  

I didn't bring it up.  He said no one does.  I responded.  You know, message board thingy.  

Grogan is my favorite all-time Patriot.  Met him at a gas station I worked at when I was a kid.  

Fryor?  Not so much.  Domestic issues turned me off.

Tip?  A beast.

Lippett, also a good one.  

TC was very under rated.

I have a soft spot for Edelperson.

Did I read snow for next Monday?  I worry Mac has so little experience in the winter.  Could be a factor.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ann said:

I wish they sucked more than they currently do. :classic_sad:

HAHA, Just busting (unnecessarily) on the newest poster @Aloyouis. Welcome aboard. Feel free to talk football. You do know you are in enemy territory here as we would be there. So as a pats fan, where do you reside? My daughter married a Pats fan. Your profile pic is really the better of the pats symbols.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Aloyouis said:

I didn't bring it up.  He said no one does.  I responded.  You know, message board thingy.  

Grogan is my favorite all-time Patriot.  Met him at a gas station I worked at when I was a kid.  

Tip?  A beast.

TC was very under rated.

Did I read snow for next Monday?  I worry Mac has so little experience in the winter.  Could be a factor.  

Honestly only watched a bit of Mac. Lots of short passes some medium. Saw only a few deeper (not real deep). I think you got a keeper there. Just hoping to pay you guys back for the last 20 years. Elderperson. LOL thats a good one. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Hi folks!  

Patriots fan here.  Just looking for some interesting conversation.  Not a troll.

That said, I like Bill.

Okay, technically Week 12 isn't over yet, until tonight's game ends.  So we can be nice.

But you understand that, after the whistle tonight, and given that the Bills and Patriots play next Monday night, we are absolutely required to give you nothing but massive amounts of shit for the next week, right?

Nothing personal, of course.  It's just that...

moral-imperative-real-genius.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

HAHA, Just busting (unnecessarily) on the newest poster @Aloyouis. Welcome aboard. Feel free to talk football. You do know you are in enemy territory here as we would be there. So as a pats fan, where do you reside? My daughter married a Pats fan. Your profile pic is really the better of the pats symbols.  

Thank you.  Enemy territory for sure.  LOL>

I live in Michigan, but was born and raised and educated in MA.  I have been here 30 years but have never lost my Boston fandom... Even during the....lean years.

Last 20 years have been fun (not last year).  Now, the rest of the NFL somehow let Mac fall to 15 and Viola!  Here we are again with a meaningful game in November in Orchard Park.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Honestly only watched a bit of Mac. Lots of short passes some medium. Saw only a few deeper (not real deep). I think you got a keeper there. Just hoping to pay you guys back for the last 20 years. Elderperson. LOL thats a good one. 

Actually, this has changed drastically over the last six weeks. I read over at my home board (patriots planet) some ridiculous stats about how much has changed over the winning streak. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Tip?  A beast.

TC was very under rated.

Hi and welcome.  I always liked Willie "Big Mac" McGuinest.  He's a pretty good personality on NFLN, too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

I live in Michigan, but was born and raised and educated in MA.  I have been here 30 years but have never lost my Boston fandom... Even during the....lean years.

Last 20 years have been fun (not last year).  Now, the rest of the NFL somehow let Mac fall to 15 and Viola!  Here we are again with a meaningful game in November in Orchard Park.  

You can break free of the cycle if you only try! :dance:

(My grandparents lived in a suburb of Boston. No way did I ever consider becoming a fan of a Boston area team. My brother went over to the dark side via the Red Sox, but otherwise, we resisted.)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aloyouis said:

im also a Mets fan. Buckner is my favorite Red Sox player ever! Born and lived my first 5 years on Long Island and last 46 here in NNY. Also, after the whistle tonight, as @Crap Throwing Monkeysaid all is fair. All!!

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

I think, if you denounce the cheating bastards  - really, all New England sports teams - you can regain your soul. 

Possibly.

Not entirely sure.  

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I think, if you denounce the cheating bastards  - really, all New England sports teams - you can regain your soul. 

Possibly.

Not entirely sure.  

Nope GIF - Nope - Discover & Share GIFs

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Possibly.

Not entirely sure.  

Doubtful.   

29 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Tip?  A beast.

TC was very under rated.

I can't believe that I forgot John Hannah.  

• Like 1