Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England : Week 13 Game Week Thread

Ann

2 hours ago, Ann said:

The cheater stuff is for fans around the league who "saw" the Patriots cheat. My favorite part was when the NFL made everything disappear... because it isn't like they should keep tape, emails, interviews, etc.  

Magicians make you "see" things all the time.  Did they actually happen?

The selective release of the Gruden emails is a great example of the same MO for the NFL.  They wanted him out and found a way.  The rest of the 700k emails they "found" seem to be under lock and key for now, but there are a few NFL execs/owners shitting themselves seeing what Roger is willing to do to get what he wants.

Edited by Aloyouis

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Very accurate and complete rubbish as it applies to Monday's game.

Find the stats for each team over the last 6 games.  You know, that stats that are reflective of their recent play.

I think you will be surprised...

Edited by Aloyouis

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Which is why I put the word won in quotation marks.  Shula did win in that he had Marino's services (from 1983 forward) for as long as he coached in Miami.  While Marino outlasted Shula in Miami he was not the same player from 1993 onward that he was during the 1980's.  As I said before many coaches were doomed from the point that they were hired because they never had a franchise QB to work with.  Look at your team in that Eason never achieved the performance that you expect with a first round draft pick.  Eason's lack of progress certainly had a hand in the departure of highly regarded Raymond Berry.  

Tony Eason was a good to almost very good QB that was ruined by the Bears in the SB humiliation.  An Aging Steve Grogan had to come in to replace him.  Sam Darnold may have been seeing ghosts while playing the Patriots a couple of years ago, but Eason was seeing Rhinos and NEVER recovered.  Seriously, it ruined him.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Tony Eason was a good to almost very good QB that was ruined by the Bears in the SB humiliation.  An Aging Steve Grogan had to come in to replace him.  Sam Darnold may have been seeing ghosts while playing the Patriots a couple of years ago, but Eason was seeing Rhinos and NEVER recovered.  Seriously, it ruined him.

I'm one of the few Bills fans who believe J.P. Losman's career was immediately destroyed when Mularkey sent him in relief of Bledsoe in a game where the Patriots* defense was just destroying every play the Bills attempted. It was his first NFL action and to this day I insist Mularkey destroyed the dude.

• Like 1

Beer__League__Hockey
18 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm one of the few Bills fans who believe J.P. Losman's career was immediately destroyed when Mularkey sent him in relief of Bledsoe in a game where the Patriots* defense was just destroying every play the Bills attempted. It was his first NFL action and to this day I insist Mularkey destroyed the dude.

Jump to 2:16:50 🙂 

Edited by Beer__League__Hockey
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ann said:

That's a no. We have McClappy. What need have we for the Cheater? 

If you knew what I know about the supposed "cheating" you also would not believe it.  You only know what the NFL and ESPN has fed you.  IIWII

3 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

If you knew what I know about the supposed "cheating" you also would not believe it.  You only know what the NFL and ESPN has fed you.  IIWII

Is this the part where we hear that the NFL has a secret vendetta *against* the Patriots? If so, please…spare us..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aloyouis said:

Magicians make you "see" things all the time.  Did they actually happen?

The selective release of the Gruden emails is a great example of the same MO for the NFL.  They wanted him out and found a way.  The rest of the 700k emails they "found" seem to be under lock and key for now, but there are a few NFL execs/owners shitting themselves seeing what Roger is willing to do to get what he wants.

Exactly what happened to spygate. The NFL said X happened, and then Goodell destroys the evidence. If you can see it with Gruden, you can see it with the Patriots. It was way worse than what the NFL "showed" us. 

14 minutes ago, Ann said:

Exactly what happened to spygate. The NFL said X happened, and then Goodell destroys the evidence. If you can see it with Gruden, you can see it with the Patriots. It was way worse than what the NFL "showed" us. 

I agree.  

But first you have to know what "spy gate" was and was not.  You have to ask yourself:  If the NFL simply wanted to bury it then why bring it to light at all?  All that Mangini did was whine to the league about where (not if) the Patriots were taping from.  He was butt hurt because his previously tight relationship with Belichick was over because BB had asked him to take a HC job outside of the division and certainly not with the hated Jets.  Mangini slithered away to the Jets anyway and BB disowned him.

Had the videographer been 20 feet back from where he was and in the very first row if the seats or the endzone or the press box or the hundred other better spots there would have been no violation.  NONE.  99.99% of the time the league gets a whine like this they send a letter to the team in question and tell them to stop doing that from "there" and to continue to if from "here".  

Yet, the league decided to hammer the Patriots.  Kraft and the Patriots were getting to close to nationwide appeal and that was something Jereh (Jerry Jones) simply would not stand for.  So the league made a huge mountain out of a molehill.

They fined the team millions. Hell, they fined BB $500k himself personally.  They took a first round draft pick.

All over 20 feet.  Does 20 or even 100 feet matter to technology of today?  Of course not.

Edited by Aloyouis
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

I agree.  

But first you have to know what "spy gate" was and was not.  You have to ask yourself:  If the NFL simply wanted to bury it then why bring it to light at all?  All that Mangini did was whine to the league about where (not if) the Patriots were taping from.  He was butt hurt because his previously tight relationship with Belichick was over because BB had asked him to take a HC job outside of the division and certainly not with the hated Jets.  Mangini slithered away to the Jets anyway and BB disowned him.

Had the videographer been 20 feet back from where he was and in the very first row if the seats or the endzone or the press box or the hundred other better spots there would have been no violation.  NONE.  99.99% of the time the league gets a whine like this they send a letter to the team in question and tell them to stop doing that from "there" and to continue to if from "here".  

Yet, the league decided to hammer the Patriots.  Kraft and the Patriots were getting to close to nationwide appeal and that was something Jereh (Jerry Jones) simply would not stand for.  So the league made a huge mountain out of a molehill.

They fined the team millions. Hell, they fined BB $500k himself personally.  They took a first round draft pick.

All over 20 feet.  Does 20 or even 100 feet matter to technology of today?  Of course not.

Ummm ok. You go with that. 🙂