Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 13

Foxx

This weeks games kicks off tonight with the Cowgirls traveling to New Orleans to take on the Saints. Meh.

There are six important games this week that will have a direct bearing on the top of the AFC standings. 

The Colts, currently with the tenth seed, need a win to try and get to the seventh seed if other games fall right for them. While this game should be a walk for the Colts, any given Sunday, right? The Raiders own the ninth seed and need to take care of business at home against the WFT if they are to have any hopes of playing beyond a seventeenth game this season.

The Chargers who own the seventh seed, are going to have their hands full in Cincinnati as the fifth seeded Bengals are playing some really good football right now. Currently a game behind the Ravens in the standings, they may be the best team in the AFCN.

Speaking of the Ravens, the AFC's number one seed must travel into Three Rivers to take on a team that has historically been a tough matchup for them. The Steelers, who currently own the twelfth seed and have little hopes of making this years playoffs, are just not a very good team. Still, expect that they will play a tough game against their division foe.

The Broncos currently sit just outside of the top seven with the eighth seed. They will travel to Arrowhead to play the owners of the conferences fourth seed, the Chiefs. Having won their last four games, Kansas City has rebounded from some poor play earlier this season where they saw themselves sitting below .500 with a three and four record. They have once again regained the AFCW division lead and are playing much better defense since Melvin Gordon came aboard. Patrick Mahomes' game seems to have settled down a bit from his early season troubles as well.

The week's last game, on Monday night, brings the hated Patriots to Buffalo to take on our beloved Bills at Highmark Stadium. The stakes for this game are quite high. First place in the division is on the line. Since their loss to the Cowboys in the middle of October, the Patriots have been playing solid ball and are on a six game win streak. Since that same weekend, the Bills have been an up and down middling team with a .500 record. Are they better than those woes of late? We will find out Monday night, should be a good game. Let's go Buffalo!!

Visitor Home Info Location
 Cowboys  Saints Thu, 12/2, 8:20 p.m. ET, FOX/NFL Network Caesars Superdome
 Buccaneers  Falcons 1 p.m. ET, FOX Mercedes-Benz Stadium
 Cardinals  Bears 1 p.m. ET, FOX Soldier Field
 Chargers  Bengals 1 p.m. ET, CBS Paul Brown Stadium
 Vikings  Lions 1 p.m. ET, CBS Ford Field
 Giants  Dolphins 1 p.m. ET, FOX Hard Rock Stadium
 Eagles  Jets 1 p.m. ET, CBS MetLife Stadium
 Colts  Texans 1 p.m. ET, CBS NRG Stadium
 Washington  Raiders 4:05 p.m. ET, FOX Allegiant Stadium
 Jaguars  Rams 4:05 p.m. ET, FOX SoFi Stadium
 Ravens  Steelers 4:25 p.m. ET, CBS Heinz Field
 49ers  Seahawks 4:25 p.m. ET, CBS Lumen Field
 Broncos  Chiefs 8:20 p.m. ET, NBC Arrowhead Stadium
 Patriots  Bills Mon, 12/6, 8:15 p.m. ET, ESPN Highmark Stadium

Rooting interests this week include:

Chargers

Texans

WFT

Steelers

Broncos

(Jets and Dolphins so their draft position is lower)

Go Bills!!

:whitebillsflag:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Is there another team that has more prime time games than Dallas?  The NFL overdid it with that team and their nationally televised games.

Ten teams have 5 primetime games. The 49ers, Bucs, Chiefs, Cowboys, Packers, Rams, Ravens, Saints and Seahawks, Steelers. In addition to that however, the Cowboys and Saints also had Thanksgiving games and the Packers have a Christmas day game. I think there are still opportunities for these teams to have more primetime games depending upon flex scheduling.

47 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Fish don’t have their own pick.  Philly has it.  The fish have SF’s pick I believe.

The phish probably gave Philly their choice of picks too.

Giants QB Daniel Jones may play against Dolphins after all - South Florida Sun-Sentinel

by: @SunSentinel Sun-Sentinel13m

The New York Giants breathed a sigh of relief after the reported neck injury to quarterback Daniel Jones was deemed only a strain. The veteran is hoping to play against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.

Well then, give us Jake back !

😎

I don't fully understand this, but somehow I love to watch Dallas lose. It has nothing to do with the Super Bowls. 

Hell, I expect them to win this game, yet I still enjoy watching them struggle.

What the hell happened to Zeke? Prescott can throw a beautiful ball one series and then look like Stevie Wonder on the next.

Weird.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

Parsons might be the best defensive player in the NFL already.

He’s pretty good.  Diggs too.

But Dallas’ offense is terrible right now.  If it wasn’t for Sean Payton pretending his fullback can play QB, the Cowboys would have lost.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

He’s pretty good.  Diggs too.

But Dallas’ offense is terrible right now.  If it wasn’t for Sean Payton pretending his fullback can play QB, the Cowboys would have lost.

Fullback passes to defensive end. Touchdown Big Guy!

Beer__League__Hockey
10 hours ago, snafu said:

Hill is a bad QB.

10 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I could break two fingers and still throw fewer interceptions.

To be faihhhhhr -------- oh never mind.  I was going to say something about INT #1 being a great defensive play, but it hurts my brain.  He is truly just bad at the throwing part of QB.  The other INTS were really bad.  Sean Payton is phuk'd for the foreseeable future.  

Edited by Beer__League__Hockey

35 minutes ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

To be faihhhhhr -------- oh never mind.  I was going to say something about INT #1 being a great defensive play, but it hurts my brain.  He is truly just bad at the throwing part of QB.  The other INTS were really bad.  Sean Payton is phuk'd for the foreseeable future.  

It feels like Peyton expects Hill to be his Lamar Jackson, but that's ridiculous because while both are good at running and both are bad at throwing, Hill has something Lamar doesn't have: a $40M contract.

19 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Still laughing at the Saints fans who were screaming for Peyton to start Hill ahead of Siemian

Did you know that years ago Bills fans were screaming for Marangi to start over Ferguson in '76 after the Bills were staring at 2-5 when Fergie got hurt?

Marangi went on that season to throw 3 TDs, 16 Interceptions and completed less than 36% of his passes.

One day, I'll own an autographed Marangi jersey and be the envy of all Bills Mafia.

• Haha 1