Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills - cheaters predict the score

mead107

14 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

bradytackle.gif

Stay with me here:  Brady doesn't play defense.

Buffalo Bills
32-3
N/A

Wow.  Even I didn't realize it was that bad.

THIRTY-TWO and THREE

Do you remember where you were for each of those three wins?

17 hours ago, Core Four said:

If we would have beat Jax and Tenn, we wouldn't be having this conversation.  Division would easily be ours.

That part is true.

17 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Buffalo Bills
32-3
N/A

THIRTY-TWO and THREE

NE certainly caught a break in that when BB/TB appeared on the scene that Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson was on a cognitive decline.  That is not happening again at least while BB/TB are in the league.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

NE certainly caught a break in that when BB/TB appeared on the scene that Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson was on a cognitive decline.  That is not happening again at least while BB/TB are in the league.  

It was wicked f&cking lucky for sure.  

The issue Buffalo now is BB/MJ might be a thing.

2 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

It was wicked f&cking lucky for sure.  

The issue Buffalo now is BB/MJ might be a thing.

I don't think that you fully appreciate what I am saying.  Ralph worked against success more than he would ever realize while living and most people that were not Buffalo Bills fans would never see exactly what Ralph's short comings were.  Ralph was always one to listen to management and coaching only so far but the problem got worse the last 10-15 years of his life.  He got to a point where if he did not have a great understanding of a name (player or coach) he would not consider acquiring that person.  Like many people of advanced age he had a small inner circle for advice that seldom delivered in that respect.  Marv Levy certainly was the right coach to come in during 1986 but even Marv had issues in terms of pushing the team across the finish line.  Had he one enforcer for a coach during his SB years to reign the team in discipline wise during SB week he would have won at least one SB.  More importantly when Wilson chose Levy to be the Bills GM during the mid 2000's Levy clearly lacked the ability to perform well in that job.  Ralph's meddling from when he was younger pretty well doomed the team when he needed to lean on others but nobody would come to Buffalo because of Ralph's ways with subordinates.  The bottom line I think is the Pegula's have already learned what Ralph was never willing to learn.  It's taken a little longer with the NHL but my opinion is the Pegula's have positioned themselves for good times now and in the future.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
53 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

Buffalo Bills
32-3
N/A

THIRTY-TWO and THREE

And that's the problem: he's supposed to when there's a turnover, but doesn't.  Probably because Mr. Bundchen's balls are in Gisele's purse.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't think that you fully appreciate what I am saying.  Ralph worked against success more than he would ever realize while living and most people that were not Buffalo Bills fans would never see exactly what Ralph's short comings were.  Ralph was always one to listen to management and coaching only so far but the problem got worse the last 10-15 years of his life.  He got to a point where if he did not have a great understanding of a name (player or coach) he would not consider acquiring that person.  Like many people of advanced age he had a small inner circle for advice that seldom delivered in that respect.  Marv Levy certainly was the right coach to come in during 1986 but even Marv had issues in terms of pushing the team across the finish line.  Had he one enforcer for a coach during his SB years to reign the team in discipline wise during SB week he would have won at least one SB.  More importantly when Wilson chose Levy to be the Bills GM during the mid 2000's Levy clearly lacked the ability to perform well in that job.  Ralph's meddling from when he was younger pretty well doomed the team when he needed to lean on others but nobody would come to Buffalo because of Ralph's ways with subordinates.  The bottom line I think is the Pegula's have already learned what Ralph was never willing to learn.  It's taken a little longer with the NHL but my opinion is the Pegula's have positioned themselves for good times now and in the future.

His meddling ways were well known outside of Buffalo.  Running Wade off was a huge mistake as well...

Thanks for taking the time to explain what you meant.

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And that's the problem: he's supposed to when there's a turnover, but doesn't.  Probably because Mr. Bundchen's balls are in Gisele's purse.

I suppose if you have to find something to criticize him for you could choose his poor tackling skills. LOL.

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Ralph brought in Tom Donohoe, who I believe lost a power struggle in Pittsburgh with Bill Cowher.  That was a huge mistake which led to Marv being the next GM.  I know hindsight is 20/20, but when someone loses a power struggle, I would think that is a red flag.  Pittsburgh made the right decision.  

I don't believe Marv's duties as a GM involved player personnel, which led to him resigning as GM.  Dick Jauron made the personnel decisions, which led to drafting Donte Whitner in the 1st round, as well as Aaron Maybin.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Aloyouis said:

I suppose if you have to find something to criticize him for you could choose his poor tackling skills. LOL.

Well, that...and his "All I do is throw a ball, everyone else can make plays," and being a whiny little cheating bitch.  Mostly the latter.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Well, that...and his "All I do is throw a ball, everyone else can make plays," and being a whiny little cheating bitch.  Mostly the latter.

He is the best NFL player that has ever lived.  

Josh Allen could't carry his jock.

He lives rent free in your head.  

He will very likely be the reason why the bills will be 7-6 in a week.

And TBH, I don't even like the guy.

2 minutes ago, Aloyouis said:

He is the best NFL player that has ever lived.  

Josh Allen could't carry his jock.

He lives rent free in your head.  

He will very likely be the reason why the bills will be 7-6 in a week.

And TBH, I don't even like the guy.

I'd take Peyton Manning over Brady.  Manning was an OC that also played QB.  Brady relied on Josh McDaniels and a squirrely pitch and catch offense.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Core Four said:

I'd take Peyton Manning over Brady.  Manning was an OC that also played QB.  Brady relied on Josh McDaniels and a squirrely pitch and catch offense.

And relied on everyone else to make plays.  And he cheated.

• Like 1

1.  Josh McD. wasn't the OC for the first 3 super bowl titles.

2. Josh Allen couldn't carry the 5 heads jock either.

3. Get Brady out of your head.  You need the space.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Aloyouis said:

1.  Josh McD. wasn't the OC for the first 3 super bowl titles.

2. Josh Allen couldn't carry the 5 heads jock either.

3. Get Brady out of your head.  You need the space.

nnLnLSE.jpeg

16 hours ago, Aloyouis said:

His meddling ways were well known outside of Buffalo.  Running Wade off was a huge mistake as well...

Thanks for taking the time to explain what you meant.

Ralph wasn’t perfect but he did loan the Sullivan’s money allowing your sad sack franchise to maintain its existence.  In return, your drunk human trafficker of an owner, who claimed to be a “true fan” and eventually bought the team with money from his wife’s family, conspired with a punk claiming to be a musician to move the team that saved the Patriots away from the city that loves them.  That was low.  

Luckily for Buffalo, even an old Ralph was able to pull a fast one on your arrogant scum bag owner and others by poison pilling a lease making it easier for an ownership group like the Pegulas and more difficult for carpet bagging douche backs like Bon Jersey.