Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

This game is a referendum on the entire organization.

RkFast

With any NFL team, there are going to be things which are working and things which aren't. A game like this is a good opportunity to take stock of the things which aren't working.

Disappointing run game

• The offensive line
  • Lack of creativity in run play design
  • RBs who are not overly talented

Disappointing run defense

• Defensive scheme
  • Defensive linemen who are not necessarily large or physical enough
  • Lapses by LBs such as Edmunds

Bad stuff unique to this game

• Lots of dropped passes by our WRs and Knox
  • Bad play by Milano, at least before that one drive

22 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

With any NFL team, there are going to be things which are working and things which aren't. A game like this is a good opportunity to take stock of the things which aren't working.

Bad stuff unique to this game

• Lots of dropped passes by our WRs and Knox
  • Bad play by Milano, at least before that one drive

I think the dropped passes were the result of a slick ball where moisture was starting to freeze.  The field was also pretty slick for the same reason.

What play by Milano are you referring to?  If it was the long TD run in the 1st quarter, that was on Edmunds biting on the play action that took him way out of position.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe said:

I approve this message.

You are gonna give yourself a heart attack at a young age... gotta go with the flow on the Bills as BBS is a real thing. 

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

You are gonna give yourself a heart attack at a young age... gotta go with the flow on the Bills as BBS is a real thing. 

young lol

lady, I don't think you understand how NOT young I am haha

Just now, Joe said:

It's the hard truth.

This team just is not good.

There is plenty of talent on this team. Plenty. No NFL team is complete. They went to the AFCCG with arguably a less talented team last year, so what happened? 

• Like 1

Just now, Ann said:

There is plenty of talent on this team. Plenty. No NFL team is complete. They went to the AFCCG with arguably a less talented team last year, so what happened? 

I suggest last year was a fluke. They stayed healthy and got a lot of bounces. But the offensive line was still questionable, and they were gashed on the ground multiple times.

Josh allen covered up a lot of flaws last year.

He's not this year. That's the difference.

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

It's the hard truth.

This team just is not good.

I dunno. I think we are. I also think we have lost our way and some soul searching is in order. We are who we are, stop trying to be anything but. We were built to be a certain kind of team, go out and be that team. You aren't going to change it at this point in the season, so why even &#%$ing try.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

I suggest last year was a fluke. They stayed healthy and got a lot of bounces. But the offensive line was still questionable, and they were gashed on the ground multiple times.

Josh allen covered up a lot of flaws last year.

He's not this year. That's the difference.

That may very well be.

I would suggest you are incorrect about Josh not covering flaws this year, he's still covering a load of them. 

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

That may very well be.

I would suggest you are incorrect about Josh not covering flaws this year, he's still covering a load of them. 

Agreed, just not effectively.

This interior OL is really bad.