Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Patriots Week 13: The Aftermath

Ann

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

We just got beat by a team that passes the ball three times.

Three.

If that's not an indictment of the weakness on this team I don't know what is. 

Gave up 14 points.  One big play.  The defense was not perfect but this is 90% on the O, 3% on Bass, 7% on the D.

• Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Gave up 14 points.  One big play.  The defense was not perfect but this is 90% on the O, 3% on Bass, 7% on the D.

Make all the excuses you want but this is the fourth ugly game this season with the same script.  

This is the kind of game that makes me wonder why I follow this shit. There were a few joyous moments, but they were far outweighed by long stretches of aggravation and disappointment.

The outcome of a sporting event between groups of multimillionaires who I don't know, half of whom I probably wouldn't like, and which has absolutely no affect on my life really shouldn't have me this bummed out, but it does.

• Like 6
  • Cheers 1

How many drops tonight? Was the ball a rock in that cold+ wind in addition to being pushed around?

Game of inches, as tonight aptly proved to the Bills detriment.

It’s not that much of a long shot really.  Beat NE, Atl, NYJ and Car and all that needs to happen is one additional NE loss.  Beat TB on top of that and we don’t even need an NE loss.  We are not the favorite but it is far from over.

They'll likely be 10-7 and squeak in with the 6th/7th seed.  They can beat anyone in the AFC but there is no way they string together three wins in the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, Meazza said:

If when or but.  They suck.  This team might not even make the playoffs.  Consider that they were supposed to win the AFC at the start of the season.

I'm not usually a pessimist.  This team sucks ass. 

Now you done it, you're going to have posters jump all over you.  I got it this past week for questioning McD and his staff's preparation regarding our losses.

Nouseforaname

image.gif.f0597e44d58f5128b08754cdb4dc0245.gif

Really? Right before that huge run, the announcer said that it's nearly impossible to execute a play when the other team knows with certainty what you would do. Ten seconds later, 64 yard run.  

Just now, Core Four said:

Now you done it, you're going to have posters jump all over you.  I got it this past week for questioning McD and his staff's preparation regarding our losses.

You think they were unprepared? I don't think I agree with that. There were some questionable calls during the game (that challenge :frustration:  ) but unprepared?

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

Came down to the NE red zone defense vs the Bills red zone offense, and the NE defense won the battle.

I don't know if NE won that battle. I'm of the mind we handed it to them.

• Like 2

Just now, Ann said:

How many drops tonight? Was the ball a rock in that cold+ wind in addition to being pushed around?

Game of inches, as tonight aptly proved to the Bills detriment.

I think the ball may have been slippery with any moisture close to freezing.  I noticed Diggs and Knox slipping on the turf, so I would assume the ball had the same problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You were playing a team that you knew was going to run every play and couldn't stop it 

The offense was bad yes. But show any physicality to them, it goes badly

Just now, Core Four said:

I think the ball may have been slippery with any moisture close to freezing.  I noticed Diggs and Knox slipping on the turf, so I would assume the ball had the same problem.

Seems likely. Josh slipped several times, too.

Just now, Ann said:

You think they were unprepared? I don't think I agree with that. There were some questionable calls during the game (that challenge :frustration:  ) but unprepared?

No, not this game.  They seemed prepared this game, they just got out-physicaled.  I was referring to Jax, Indy, and Pitt games.  The defense was near useless during the Tenn game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Fair

Josh just plain missed that 4th down. Bease was streaking to the EZ and those are the passes he catches, repeatedly. Josh had time, I don't know what he was thinking there but he flat out missed it. 

• FANtastic 1

Just now, KD in CA said:

They'll likely be 10-7 and squeak in with the 6th/7th seed.  They can beat anyone in the AFC but there is no way they string together three wins in the playoffs.

Agree with all of that but 11-6 could change some things.  AFC is probably KC again at this point.  I don’t see NE winning 3 or even 2 playoff games….I don’t see Henry coming back….I don’t see Wentz being smart enough for long enough….magic from Herbert seems unlikely….Don’t see Lamar getting it done…..I can actually kind of see Cincy getting hot/lucky but would put low odds on that.   Who did I forget?

• Like 1