Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Patriots Week 13: The Aftermath

Ann

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Good ole Jerry Sullivan. He has to be thrilled the Bills are struggling.

jerry.thumb.jpg.fe88c229b4a00e89163552e3fe41091f.jpg

As someone who thought the run D was embarrassing, and doesn't even hate Sully, I still think he was a dick for asking the question. I also think Thad Brown is a kitty for being offended that they were offended.

• Like 4

Nouseforaname
Just now, Robs House said:

As someone who thought the run D was embarrassing, and doesn't even hate Sully, I still think he was a dick for asking the question. I also think Thad Brown is a kitty for being offended that they were offended.

This team has played like garbage all season.  They lost to the &#%$ing jags.

No question is off limits

1 minute ago, Meazza said:

They scored 14 points and threw the ball 3 times with 2 completions 😂😂😂

Listen if you think the bills didn’t play so bad and the future is ours, go right ahead.  Personally that was not a playoff team and at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if we shit the bed the rest of the season.

Not sure if you’re still salty about something from the politics board but what I said was that I believe most of the problem with this game is with the offense.  Should the offense have been able to muster 15 when 7 came on a play/drive of about 20 yards silver plattered by NE?

For the record if the Bills give up 14 and only 14 for the rest of the year, no matter how that happens, and do not win the Super Bowl that would be a disappointment IMO.  The same could be said for any team still in playoff contention.  

To flip this around, are you satisfied with the 10 we put up?

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

…so far.

That's fair. I'm a Braves fan, and at mid season they were under .500 and just lost their best player for the season, and they went on to win the World Series. (That's a big reason I can't be too upset; I got to see my team win the WS, I don't really deserve to see my team win the SB in the same year). But your point stands; it's still possible they could catch fire down the stretch.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Ann said:

He was thinking a defender was right in his face?

They just broke this play down on SportsCenter.  It was really the play by the DB that made the difference.  I don't think the pass rusher impacted things much.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Same problem as usual, the OLine can't block.  That is a big reason for the RZ issues, among others.

I think the oline is an issue but I also think the play calling gets a bit wonky.

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Not sure if you’re still salty about something from the politics board but what I said was that I believe most of the problem with this game is with the offense.  Should the offense have been able to muster 15 when 7 came on a play/drive of about 20 yards silver plattered by NE?

For the record if the Bills give up 14 and only 14 for the rest of the year, no matter how that happens, and do not win the Super Bowl that would be a disappointment IMO.  The same could be said for any team still in playoff contention.  

There's no doubt the offense bears the lions share of the blame tonight and for the season in general.

Check out the Poyer/Hyde interview; those guys are pissed off.  

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

They just broke this play down on SportsCenter.  It was really the play by the DB that made the difference.  I don't think the pass rusher impacting things much.

Then it was a godawful throw by Allen.

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

They just broke this play down on SportsCenter.  It was really the play by the DB that made the difference.  I don't think the pass rusher impacting things much.

If that DB whiffed completely is still think that pass is incomplete.  It was not completely on the mark and Davis wasn't exactly wide open.

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

If that DB whiffed completely is still think that pass is incomplete.  It was not completely on the mark and Davis wasn't exactly wide open.

Beasley.

The OLine is impeding the offense, not a mystery.  So, no, no one should be happy with 10 points by the offense.

But the defense still cannot get off the field when facing a good running team.  Couldn't do it in any of the losses this year and that probably will not change for the remainder of this season.  If Edmunds wouldn't have been fooled (yet again) by the Pats misdirection in the 1st quarter and been in position to make the tackle, we very well could be celebrating a win right now.

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

They just broke this play down on SportsCenter.  It was really the play by the DB that made the difference.  I don't think the pass rusher impacted things much.

I hope there is some video of the breakdown. I am processing things so I didn't see it.

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Beasely.

I agree he should have thrown to Beasley but his throw was meant for Davis and the DB came off 11 to knock it down.  Beas was open.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I think the oline is an issue but I also think the play calling gets a bit wonky.

Agree.  Daboll outsmarts himself all too often.  That and the OLine kills us.  I believe Daboll will be gone after this season.

• Like 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Josh just plain missed that 4th down. Bease was streaking to the EZ and those are the passes he catches, repeatedly. Josh had time, I don't know what he was thinking there but he flat out missed it. 

You hear announcers who used to be quarterbacks say, with some frequency, that when you need a play, you choose a matchup. A player.

I think that throw was predetermined.

• Like 3

The third down play just before with Diggs steaking to the EZ was equally as damning here. Though to be fair, Josh was being pressured that play and having had his eyes diverted caused him to possibly not see Stefon. However, to me it looked like Josh had Knox in mind all play... 

I agree he should have thrown to Beasley but his throw was meant for Davis and the DB came off 11 to knock it down.  Beas was open.

The throw would have never made it to Davis.  

• FANtastic 1