Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Bills lost to the Pats* because... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

How did your actions effect the game yesterday?  I'll start...

This is on me I think. I didn't realize till halftime I was wearing a Bills sweatshirt, and not just any sweatshirt, but the Won Not Done from last year.  Plus I was watching on my big TV.  Once I took the sweatshirt off, they started playing better, but the damage was already done.  

Crap Throwing Clavin

Because God &#%$ing hates me.

No other reason.  I just have bad karma built up from a previous life.  Must have been...not Hitler, but maybe Ferdinand Schörner in a previous life.

12 hours ago, Ann said:

I had already finished my glass of wine.

Wine pbbt.  I finished my bottle of Balvenie by the end of the game….so much love/hate at the bottom of that bottle.  So much wasted promise by the 2021 Bills.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Because God &#%$ing hates me.

No other reason.  I just have bad karma built up from a previous life.  Must have been...not Hitler, but maybe Ferdinand Schörner in a previous life.

According to Wikipedia,

"Deserters get no mercy from him" Goebbels wrote of Schörner on 11 March 1945. "They are hanged from the nearest tree with a placard round their necks saying 'I am a deserter. I have declined to defend German women and children and therefore I have been hanged'". . . . Goebbels continued with, "Naturally such methods are effective. Every man in Schörner's area knows that he may die at the front but will inevitably die in the rear".

It's probably just as well for Vonte Davis that Schoerner wasn't hired as the Bills' head coach! 😮

• Like 1