Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Leslie Frazier Connected to Bears HC Job(?)

Foxx

Frazier - Keep him or Let Him Go?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Let Leslie Frazier Go If He Gets a Job Offer from the Chicago Bears?

• Yes- Good Riddance
    • No - He is under Appreciated
    • It's Time to Move On
    • We Will Regret Losing Him
    • Undecided
    • It's All Tyler Bass and his Stupid Eye Black's Fault

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Why can't I find that?  I've been looking for it.

Under the "Custom" category. It is pretty far down and there is no way to bring that category to the top unfortunately. I made it easy to remember though, no spaces: : ctm :

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
33 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Under the "Custom" category. It is pretty far down and there is no way to bring that category to the top unfortunately. I made it easy to remember though, no spaces: : ctm :

:ctm:

• Cheers 1

On 12/27/2021 at 2:41 PM, Foxx said:

Shudda made it : DC Tom : Just sayin’. :groucho:

• Haha 3

On 12/16/2021 at 11:19 AM, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

We liked Daboll last year.  We're a fickle bunch.

Really, no matter how good an OC you really are, it's hard to look like a good OC when your OL couldn't block traffic.  But that's Daboll's responsibility too.  

Frazier, though...I wouldn't miss him.  I've never much liked his defensive schemes.  Is there a Wade Phillips clone we can get as DC instead?  

I think we're fine with Daboll.  If he goes, then we should be fine with Dorsey.

About Frazier -- is this his scheme or McDermott's?  I'm afraid that a change of scheme will result in a lot of players becoming misfits for a different scheme installed by a different coordinator.  Then, instead of upgrading the offensive line, they'll need to focus on turning over the defense.  And they really only need two pieces on D if they keep this scheme.  If the defense is McDermott's, then Frazier can go and we'd get a draft pick out of it.

So, without knowing more, I voted "undecided".

Edited by snafu

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, snafu said:

This thread was started on December 9.

How could Frazier be "connected" to the Bears' job without there being some sort of tampering?

Sports reporters in a 24/7 news cycle looking for anything to say.