Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 14

Foxx

13 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I think our Oline/scheme accounts for the vast majority of our run problems.  Our guys may not be the best in the league, but I'm coming around to believing they are sufficient if they had a line that could block and open up running lanes, as well as an OC who could see soft spots in the opposing D.

It’s hard to believe our players could be that bad…..as I sit here watching another team - with a losing record no less - open up running lanes play after play.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

I hope they keep it up. Apparently, the Vikings came to play tonight. 

Its a thing of beauty... and it really helps us regardless of a win/loss on Sunday. 

• Like 2

I have to believe Big Ben is counting down the games until retirement.  I can't imagine he wants to go to the playoffs with this Steeler team.

On another note, Tomlin looks like he usually does...a deer in headlights.

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Claypool doing the first down celebration with the clock running lol.

I saw that, what a dope.

Harrison Smith with a great play or that’s a TD at the end.

45 minutes ago, GG1 said:

I went to sleep at the utter dominating 29-0

Me too. I had carpal tunnel surgery this early afternoon. I wasn't fit to watch anymore of football incompetence at that point. Sounds like we might have missed something... not much, but something.

13 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Me too. I had carpal tunnel surgery this early afternoon. I wasn't fit to watch anymore of football incompetence at that point. Sounds like we might have missed something... not much, but something.

I hope all went well.  :hug: