Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Pro Bowl 2022

Ann

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Good.  Maybe enough guys will decline the invite so that Tua can be a "Pro bowl QB" kinda in the same way Tyrod Taylor was.

The Fishies couldn't possibly more on from a Pro Bowler, could they? 

On 1/27/2022 at 7:32 AM, Ann said:

I remember the days when being a Pro Bowl player actually meant something. Now that that’s no longer the case, it’s nice to see players blowing it off. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

I remember the days when being a Pro Bowl player actually meant something. Now that that’s no longer the case, it’s nice to see players blowing it off. 

My eyes opened up about the stupidity of the Pro Bowl the year Vince Young got in.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Ann said:

boys...

Too bad the NFL doesn't use its platform to promote the role of parents in a child's life, and I don't mean "Oh, look, at Mrs. Kelce traveling 1200 miles to watch both boys play in the playoffs." I'm talking about diving into how they chose to raise their kids, and the sacrifices they had to make.

I'm one of those fans who marvels at the sight of brothers playing in the NFL. I can't imagine how great of a joy this must be for them at the Pro Bowl together. I think about the Edmunds brothers BOTH getting picked in the first round of the same draft, or the Manning brothers -- BROTHERS -- individually winning a Super Bowl.

Yet for all their individual talent, none of this happens without incredible parents.

Focus on that, Goodell. Paint that in the endone. Stick that on the back of helmets.

• Like 5
  • Wow 1