Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Pro Bowl 2022

Ann

On 2/5/2022 at 3:26 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Too bad the NFL doesn't use its platform to promote the role of parents in a child's life, and I don't mean "Oh, look, at Mrs. Kelce traveling 1200 miles to watch both boys play in the playoffs." I'm talking about diving into how they chose to raise their kids, and the sacrifices they had to make.

I'm one of those fans who marvels at the sight of brothers playing in the NFL. I can't imagine how great of a joy this must be for them at the Pro Bowl together. I think about the Edmunds brothers BOTH getting picked in the first round of the same draft, or the Manning brothers -- BROTHERS -- individually winning a Super Bowl.

Yet for all their individual talent, none of this happens without incredible parents.

Focus on that, Goodell. Paint that in the endone. Stick that on the back of helmets.

That doesn't sell to Senate leader Schumer who reminds Goodell of the NFL's non-profit status.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Moorman gets crushed.

I love how Moorman gets right back up and congratulates Taylor

Today that hit would draw 15 yards and a fine

1 hour ago, devnull said:

Yup...and it was a clean hit.

10 hours ago, devnull said:

Another reason at the time to detest Billicheck. He was the HC of that AFC Team, and Moorman was our best player of that decade. BB nearly had him killed by faking that punt. 

15 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I had no idea how fast Mac Jones is. 

I'm going to label that clip "The reason DP hasn't watched a Pro Bowl in over 2 decades."

Mack Jones running for a long TD is the inverse equivalent of a trans-swimmer winning NCAA events against actual women.  You know that shit is only happening because reasonable people don't care.

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Bring in Milli Vanilli for the halftime show. 

I read from the Babylon Bee this week that unless Spotify removed Joe Rogan's podcast, Milli Vanilli was going to pull songs from other musicians.

• Haha 2