Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Mike Nesmith Dead at 78

MothersMilk

This makes me very sad.....................................

2 hours ago  Michael Nesmith, singer/guitarist for the famously famous 60s group The Monkees, has died. His family said, "With infinite Love we announce ...

Mike-Nesmith-Monkees-YouTube.png

MichaelNesmith.jpg

19 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I will probably be ridiculed but I always enjoyed their music more than the Beetles music.

Don't know where to begin with that so I won't even start... but they weren't given enough credit for what they did in the heyday, really should be in the HOF imo. Saw them all together at a concert at Lowry Park in Tampa in the 80's, fantastic show. 

The last 4 songs ever, this was just a few weeks ago... the man looked very frail. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MothersMilk said:

Don't know where to begin with that so I won't even start... but they weren't given enough credit for what they did in the heyday, really should be in the HOF imo. Saw them all together at a concert at Lowry Park in Tampa in the 80's, fantastic show. 

The last 4 songs ever, this was just a few weeks ago... the man looked very frail. 

Wow.

You are right.

Rest in Peace Mike.

• Cheers 1