Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

Probably should be some mention here about CNN blowing up and eating there ex-own.

Soooo CNN fired Zucker for schlepping Allison Gollust (since 1996) because Chris Cuomo wanted his payout and "blew it up."

Anyhooo couldn't happen to a worse bunch of cretins.  Maybe now that AT&T has spun it off to Discovery Inc (two days ago) they really are gonna try and be a real news station instead of an arm of the Democratic Party?

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

The video didn't play?

i get the sense I am missing something here...

I spent so much time watching his nose that I didn’t pay attention to what he was saying. 

You can say I was hyp-nose-tized. 

Edited by snafu
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Ann said:

Probably should be some mention here about CNN blowing up and eating there ex-own.

Soooo CNN fired Zucker for schlepping Allison Gollust (since 1996) because Chris Cuomo wanted his payout and "blew it up."

Anyhooo couldn't happen to a worse bunch of cretins.  Maybe now that AT&T has spun it off to Discovery Inc (two days ago) they really are gonna try and be a real news station instead of an arm of the Democratic Party?

Nope GIFs | Tenor

56 minutes ago, snafu said:

It is hard for me to believe that Neil Young and Joni Mitchell are relevant. 

You, of course, are right. They were quite relevant at one point in time but that day has long passed. It is more a narrative that certain powers want pushed to add to the brain washing that some are susceptible to. 

Besides, it was discovered that Rogan pulled them himself. What I read was that he had said the "N" word in them. I've no idea if it was all 70+ or if there were other reasons for doing so. I also don't know the context that they were supposedly used in, so I can't comment to it.

I do hope he just edits those episodes and puts them back up.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Take a look at the story in the upper left of the NYT image.

FLfVD5lXMAYyX1g?format=jpg&name=large

Selling Trump: A Profitable Post-Presidency Like No Other.

&#%$ing what?????   :classic_laugh: 

He's got a "coffee table book."  Seven more books, and he's caught up with Hillary Clinton.  The Clintons went from "bankrupt" to a net worth of $120M post-presidency.  The Obamas got about $60M in book deals, and probably around $100M (maybe as much as $300M) from Netflix.  

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • O Rly 1
  • Doh! 1

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Take a look at the story in the upper left of the NYT image.

FLfVD5lXMAYyX1g?format=jpg&name=large

Selling Trump: A Profitable Post-Presidency Like No Other.

&#%$ing what?????   :classic_laugh: 

He's got a "coffee table book."  Seven more books, and he's caught up with Hillary Clinton.  The Clintons went from "bankrupt" to a net worth of $120M post-presidency.  The Obamas got about $60M in book deals, and probably around $100M (maybe as much as $300M) from Netflix.  

Saul Alinsky.

• Cheers 1

On 2/3/2022 at 7:12 PM, Ann said:

CNN’s Allison Gollust Resigns After Investigation Into Chris Cuomo and Jeff Zucker

Allison Gollust has stepped down from her chief marketing officer role at CNN following a third-party investigation into the news network amid recent controversy surrounding Chris Cuomo and Jeff Zucker.

The announcement was made in a memo from WarnerMedia CEO Jason Kilar that was shared with The Hollywood Reporter. “Based on interviews of more than 40 individuals and a review of over 100,000 texts and emails, the investigation found violations of Company policies, including CNN’s News Standards and Practices, by Jeff Zucker, Allison Gollust, and Chris Cuomo,” Kilar’s memo read, in part.

</snip>

In response to the memo, Gollust sent an exit email to her former colleagues, obtained by THR, that criticized WarnerMedia’s handling of her departure.

“WarnerMedia’s statement tonight is an attempt to retaliate against me and change the media narrative in the wake of their disastrous handling of the last two weeks,” her message read. “It is deeply disappointing that after spending the past nine years defending and upholding CNN’s highest standards of journalistic integrity, I would be treated this way as I leave. But I do so with my head held high, knowing that I gave my heart and soul to working with the finest journalists in the world.”

</snip>