Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Leave Brian Stelter alone.  Doesn't he suffer enough, just being Brian Stelter?  

He's the Tua Tagovailoa of mainstream media.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 hours ago, devnull said:

Hypocrites.  My ad blocker blocks 72 different ad sites from Gizmodo.

Much like how they always complain about Amazon...but derive a hefty portion of their income stream from Amazon sales.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino

This guy is often trotted out as an EXPERT in foreign affairs. That he's a corrupt guy, on the payroll of some very bad people, shouldn't make him stupid. Yet, here he is proving his stupidity. 

And ATOP he's a hero. 

Jeesh

• Facepalm 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i'm seriously beginning to question if there is even a war now...

That occurred to me earlier today.  Almost every piece of actual combat footage I've seen so far has been at best uncomfirmable - and many demonstrable fakes.  And the media is doing an absolutely horrible job weeding them out - often, like above, propagating them.  

We have no actual proof there's a war going on.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

39 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Isn't that opposite of why they were founded? I understand wanting to limit disinformation. But, who decides what's disinformation

The DNC

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Billsandhorns said:

Isn't that opposite of why they were founded? I understand wanting to limit disinformation. But, who decides what's disinformation

Yup. they raised an insane amount of money during their ICO. Perhaps this new tack is in cooperation with the SEC of their fine.

Rachel Maddow

She is an American television news program host and liberal political commentator. In June 2005, Rachel Maddow was often a panelist on the MSNBC show Tucker and a frequent guest on CNN’s Paula Zahn Now.

ADVERTISEMENT
31.-Rachel-Maddow.jpg
  • Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1