Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Main Stream Media

Jackson

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

The actual headline of the story is great.  "A War Within a War: : Transgender woman says transphobia and discriminatory laws keeping her hostage in Kyiv during Russian invasion"

Are you &#%$ing kidding me?  A war within a war?  Were transgendered Ukrainians being shelled by artillery before last week?  

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Nothing I've read about her "toxic attitude" sounds any worse than anything Gunga Dan ever did.

She was just redundant last time I watched here before the 2020 election. I realize she is quoting what the left wing writers put up. Rather was and still is horrible.  My left ended ( not left leaning at all, ALL the way left) uncle puts his posts on FB all the time. If you reply to them he says something about Orange man bad.  Perhaps she is different now. I have turned her off after the local news right as I hear, "breaking news" for at least 15 months.

• 3 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Jen Psaki Transfers To MSNBC Bureau Of The Biden White House Comms Team

The Federalist, by Jordan Boyd

Original Article

Not much of a change.  Basically, she's just moving in to a bigger office.

More seriously...I'm not surprised.  Running interference for this administration's lies, misstatements, and fundamentally uncoordinated messaging is a thankless task, much as it was for the Bush administration 20 years ago.  It grinds a person down.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Not much of a change.  Basically, she's just moving in to a bigger office.

More seriously...I'm not surprised.  Running interference for this administration's lies, misstatements, and fundamentally uncoordinated messaging is a thankless task, much as it was for the Bush administration 20 years ago.  It grinds a person down.

Even if the slice or moral fortitude within you is nearly nonexistent your conscience has to get you when you speak on behalf of the administration. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Even if the slice or moral fortitude within you is nearly nonexistent your conscience has to get you when you speak on behalf of the administration. 

These people actually aren't stupid.  They tend to know the messaging is &#%$ed up, even as they're defending it.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

These people actually aren't stupid.  They tend to know the messaging is &#%$ed up, even as they're defending it.  

Just like project managers.