Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Tampa: Week 14 Game Day Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Foxx said:

And there's the customary long run against our D.

With the customary Onalim failing to fill the gap.  

Teams have got to be game-planning "Run at Edmunds, he'll over-commit outside and leave a gap open," he does it so &#%$ing consistently.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

We’re going to give up one of these a week, aren’t we?

Maybe we get Sullivan to ask two questions at the post game conference...

• FANtastic 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Teams have got to be game-planning "Run at Edmunds, he'll over-commit outside and leave a gap open," he does it so &#%$ing consistently.

Yet they keep rolling out the nickel with Edmunds covering the middle.  Leslie and Sean are either slow learners or very stubborn, maybe both.

Just now, Core Four said:

Yet they keep rolling out the nickel with Edmunds covering the middle.  Leslie and Sean are either slow learners or very stubborn, maybe both.

VERY stubborn.

The Guy In Pants

Why do they constantly have to &#%$ with my emotions? The &#%$ we doing coming out playing like div III every &#%$ing week? When we lost to the Jags I had a feeling we were reverting to the old ways. &#%$ if we haven’t 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I don't understand... I don't understand.

I understand we don't know everything being fans but holy crap, the eye test is hard to debunk here. It is hard to believe the coaches don't see it. We watch other teams MLB"s around the league, week after week and I'd bet they don't make as many mistakes an entire game that we see in a single quarter. It is depressing.