Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Tampa Week 14: The Aftermath

Ann

They showed more character in the 2H than at any other point in the year that I've watched.

BUT....they didn't win.  You have to score the TD on the last drive in regulation.   It's just not their year.

p.s.  and the play calling in OT was terrible.  Run to Singletary, then Beasley in a two yard pattern, then incomplete to Diggs.  Why not push the issue against a defense that was clearly back on its heels??

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 5
  • Cheers 1

Soooo a tale of two halves. If Buffalo just shows up in the first half it may have been a different outcome.

Now 0-5 in one score games. If nothing else, this is the difference between this year's team and last year's team. They aren't winning the close ones.

• Like 2

Just now, Robs House said:

Did anyone really think the Bills were going to win when Bass kicked it into overtime?

I thought there was a good chance as long as they won the coin toss.  They won the toss, I was thinking the Bills could pull it off.

The NFL is the worst officiated sport in the entire universe. Bills should have won in regulation from that pass interference in the end zone, than they missed another and than the officials gave a free one to Brady on the last drive.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

How did Edmunds get the assignment to cover Perriman?  That was never going to work.

I know Edmunds takes a lot of heat, some deserved some not, but no MLB in the league should have that assignment.

• Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

The Guy In Pants

Good thing Goodell made that call to the officials at the start of OT. Had Vegas lost; he’d have had to been on his knees for quite some time making up for it. 

Just now, Core Four said:

I thought there was a good chance as long as they won the coin toss.  They won the toss, I was thinking the Bills could pull it off.

Now you know better

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

oooo a tale of two halves. If Buffalo just shows up in the first half it may have been a different outcome.

Daboll adjusted in the second half.  Only problem is the damage was done in the first half, they couldn't overcome it.  Sucks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Even if by some miracle they make the playoffs they'll get bounced early.

You really think it would be a miracle if they made the playoffs?  Shirley.

The Guy In Pants

Why did we abandon the only shit that was working when OT started?

should have crammed it down their &#%$ing throats.

• Like 1
  • Love 1