Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Tampa Week 14: The Aftermath

Ann

The last play was very emblematic.

We have told for 5 years that Tremaine Edmunds is a fast athletic cover linebacker that is improving every year.

I have been supportive, but no longer.

He needs to be used for trade bait, or at the very least moved outside, where he can't overrun as much.

Don't bother with the "he shouldn't have been put in that position" Bullspit    (looking at you Tom) 

The Bills ARE a talented team with many great players, I have little doubt that they will pull out of this slump, BUT.........

For the long haul we need to part ways with Edmunds and one or two simply average linemen.

• Like 3

Anyone think it was coincidence that the offense picked up when Sanders went out and Gabe came in? Does Sanders fight for that first down like Gabe did?

Edited by Sig1Hunter
  • Like 7

Just now, B-Man said:

The last play was very emblematic.

We have told for 5 years that Tremaine Edmunds is a fast athletic cover linebacker that is improving every year.

I have been supportive, but no longer.

He needs to be used for trade bait, or at the very least moved outside, where he can't overrun as much.

Don't bother with the "he shouldn't have been put in that position" Bullspit    (looking at you Tom) 

The Bills ARE a talented team with many great players, I have little doubt that they will pull out of this slump, BUT.........

For the long haul we need to part ways with Edmunds and one or two simply average linemen.

Who needs to go:

Edmunds 

Ford 

Lotuleilei 

Wallace

Feliciano (love him but he's clearly declining)

Hughes

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

Who needs to go:

Edmunds 

Ford 

Lotuleilei 

Wallace

Hughes

Hughes has been done for about 3 years. 

• FANtastic 1

4 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Anyone think it was coincidence that the offense picked up when Sanders went out and Gabe came in? Does Sanders fight for that first downlile Gabe did?

Absolutely not.  Which is why I want to see more Davis, less Sanders.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Anyone think it was coincidence that the offense picked up when Sanders went out and Gabe came in? Does Sanders fight for that first downlile Gabe did?

I was tough on the Sanders pickup in the beginning of the season. He is too old to go the long haul.

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Hughes has been done for about 3 years. 

Too bad McD and Beane don't see that.  Hughes gets abused and it never gets called; there is no value keeping a player when they're blackballed by the league.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Who needs to go:

Edmunds 

Ford 

Lotuleilei 

Wallace

Hughes

The only one that I would disagree with is Wallace.

Edmunds is the only one in that group who would be trade worthy........try and get a cornerback or lineman for him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

Absolutely not.  Which is why I want to see more Davis, less Sanders.

Im in the "let Sanders give Gabe a break now and again end of quote camp

• Like 2

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Im in the "let Sanders give Gabe a break now and again end of quote camp

Who knew that POTUS was a BF.com member! Welcome, sir! 

• Haha 1

Does anyone else think Gabe Davis reminds them of a smarter JuJu Smith-Shuster?  I can see a comparison.  Both good receivers, tough, and fight for yards and possessions.

4 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Does anyone else think Gabe Davis reminds them of a smarter JuJu Smith-Shuster?  I can see a comparison.  Both good receivers, tough, and fight for yards and possessions.

i haven’t really seen a lot of Juju, and my knowledge of him is mostly around his dumb antics. I do think that Gabe has WR1 potential in him though.. but maybe that’s cuz I’m a fellow UCFer and biased..?

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Core Four said:

The play in the end zone on should have been called.  The Bucs CB never let go of Diggs.  

The Wallace call was borderline, but can see how PI was called.  Wallace had his left hand and arm around Evans.

And turned late to face the ball, and Evans actually wrapped his right hand around him to pull Wallace in to him and draw the penalty.  

The Diggs non-call...you're not allowed to hold the receiver's arm down, plain and simple.  That was ridiculous.

• Like 1